Reviews for The Most Beautiful Mess
mistressvera chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
I really love this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
i think this is the only brennan wendell story i have read and i enjoyed it if you write more i will read them
vulnera-sapientia chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Omg i loved this! Wendell is one of my favourite characters on Bones, and though i ship Booth and Bones i actually found myself wishing this would have happened haha. Great job!
Darlingyourewithme chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Please continue! I would love to read more :D
love it :D
JBCFlyers19 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I loved this story! I would really like to see a follow up, as Booth watches Bones and Wendell after Hannah has turned him down.
nikki303m chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
that was actually very well written, even though at first i was well, shocked and bothered in sense but after the initial shock (and my brain was able to wrap around it) i could actually see it. i liked your story and the Brennan/bray pairing (still a little weird but sweet). good job :)
SuperK4141 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I love this story! Do you think you could carry it on? Please?
XxBlueDreaMerxX chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I think this was a very well done story. I remember thinking that Wendell was like a squint version of Booth and that it would be cool if he dated Brennan for a while. Even though Brennan/Booth is endgame it's still nice to see how other pairings work out. Keep writing!
legggate chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I really liked this. I can see where Wendel would want to help her if she ever let him close enough. Wendel is preceptive enough to know that she and Booth would be together in the end, but that she needs someone to help her deal with the pain until then. Not a bad idea at all. I would actually like to see you add some more to this. It would be cool to see Booth dealing with watching Brennan with someone else while he is with Hannah. Thanks for sharing.
erika chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Btw, I would love if you decide to continue this history, it would be awesome! And if so, I would love 0% angst and 100% romance and Booth getting jelous!

Anybody agree?
erika chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
so, I am not the only one that likes a possible Wendell/Temperance romance? It would be a great pair and totally fair since how Booth had been acting towards our beloved Bones since the damn bitc* called hannah.

Loved your fic!
Jdragonfire29 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Gotta say I was surprised by pairing but lllooooved it. If only they couldbdo something on the show to give booth a kick in the ass.
michily chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
even though i prefer Booth/Brennan pairing but this storyline kinda give Brennan some hope that there is love for her in the future...hopefully Booth realize what is he doing to Brennan only bring more pain than happiness not only to them but the whole team...
LittleOriginalOne chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Absolutely loved it! At first I was a little iffy but honestly I've always thought Wendell as a pretty good combination of Booth & Brennan.

I'd love to see where you take this if you decide to continue.
BandB4ever chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Me encanto. Ya en estos momentos solo me importa que Brennan este bien, sin importar con quien. Pero con Wendell, ese hombrecito es fantastico, me fascinaria.