Reviews for On How to Spend New Years Eve
fizzylemon chapter 1 . 6/11
OMG this was so CUTE!
sandysan2013 chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
I laughed as was your purpose, but I also let out a bunch of ooohhs and ahhhhs. This was crackily sweet.
DinoDina chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
I loved the last line.
Charity Angel chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Omfg, there are no words! I completely understand Ianto having a fan club, but wow!
WinterDance chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I would join. I would so join. However, the "why couldn't you" line from Brenda made me literally spit a piece of popsicle (for which the dog thanks you).
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Thankyou. DottyWho.
Orion Lyonesse chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
That story was just delightful! And the bit about Rhys' mother? Priceless!

Keep writing!
wereleopard chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Love it g
Prats 'R' Us chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
This was so awesome! I love it! Hahaha oh Jack :P
floss bucket chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Please please tell me this website exists! This is a very good fic - cute and Janto :D And jealous!Jack is so much fun...

fb
blackteaplease chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
of course Jack reads the smut section! I wish Ianto survived to be in this celebration :(

but it was a great read, thank you :)
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Fantastic! I love jealous Jack, and the Brenda-thing was just amazing! Maria x
2910leiv chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Squeeee! Ianto Jones Society! I want to be a member, How does one join it? Can I get Ruth's email? Oh, they probably don't accept members from outside of Cardiff, let alone out of the country... ;-)

This story had me laughing hystarically. I could just see it. Ianto posing for pictures, much like the doctor did when Minnie grabbed his ass. Loved that Rhys's mother wanted him a son in law and Gwen fainted. Loved Jack's reaction and that he became a member was a nice touch :-D
katwinchester chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Amazing, i love your stories in this verse. So funny, especially Rhys' mam wanting him to marry Ianto. :) I like a possessive Jack too. Kat :)
stardiva chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
ohhh milady milady

you must do a part two

lolololololololol

perhaps postings on the site message boards?

lolololol

with jackharkness1 doing battle with other members?

love this