Reviews for Intangible Sentiment
twilightromance4ever chapter 6 . 7/19/2014
hope you come back to this one too!
Angel452 chapter 6 . 6/21/2014
What will happen next? Where did Edward run off too? Please post more as soon as possible.
Aria chapter 6 . 4/24/2014
Um, hello? As you said in your response to Tsunkinoko1 in the A/N at the beginning of the chapter, you are going to continue and update this story. Well, in case you're out of it, IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS SINCE YOU LAST UPDATED THIS STORY! Yup, you're definitely out of it. Well, all I can say is that I'm disappointed you didn't finish this story cos it is AWESOME! I don't like that Bella is going to be asleep throughout the confrontation, but I hope that everyone makes up. It's sad to see them in such a dismal state, and although your plotline and writing style are up there, you shouldn't overload on the sadness. SO GET ON YOUR LAPTOP AND FINISH THIS STORY!
Anon chapter 6 . 1/7/2014
Hi :) I've really missed reading this story. It's one of the best stories I've ever read, definitely - are you planning to finish it?
Rayne chapter 6 . 12/9/2013
MORE please...
This is really, really good.
Rakol4 chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
I enjoyed reading this piece as it threw more light on the possible reasons why Rosalie's behaviour changed a bit towards Bella and would really appreciate it if there is continuation of the story either as Damages III or whatever title you decide to use.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
What happened its like it ended with chapter 6. Talk about a cliff hanger. PLEASE where do I find the next chapter?
TheOnlyTrueMagic chapter 7 . 7/21/2012
I can't wait for your next update of Damages II or this one! Your stories are incredible and leave me speechless. Please keep writing!
TheOnlyTrueMagic chapter 6 . 7/21/2012
Sometimes I wonder why Bella insists on staying with them! How is she not insane by this point?
TheOnlyTrueMagic chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
Carlisle teaching Edward to cook...now there's some rather ironic bonding for you! And this Esme thing really needs some help badly.
TheOnlyTrueMagic chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
This family is so messed up. But Edward does make a good point. Carlisle is not perfect. It's too easy to pretend that he is. The problem is, Carlisle knows that better than anyone els.
TheOnlyTrueMagic chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
Are you going to eventually deal with the Carlisle/Esme thing? It's beginning to look like this is becoming a full-blown troubled marriage.
TheOnlyTrueMagic chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
They all just have their own cycles, don't they? I had never considered that living forever might make you more vulnerable to emotional problems, but clearly, it does.
TheOnlyTrueMagic chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Which brings me back to that one question...who was the stranger? And it is very intriguing to see this story from another POV.
dolphinmama06 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
O your story and I am loving them I can't wait till the next one is up. I do have a ? Though what happened to Emmentaler y so down with chirisle and y is rosealie being such a birch. Did I miss the reasons in the other stories?
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »