Reviews for Divine Blessing
ookami z chapter 15 . 8/6/2012
I really loved this story! I can see you put in a lot of effort and it payed off by leaving us with a great work! I loved every single word and enjoyed it very much :)

Amazing job.
lostinafeeling chapter 15 . 10/5/2011
Been awhile since I immersed myself in the Simoun fandom but since I recently purchased the Simoun Region 2 BDs during my stay trip to Japan for a few months, I found myself engrossed once again. And this fic was a nice edition to your other numerous fics that involve Aeru and Neviril's travels.

Back in February of this year, the Simoun Internet Radio show was revived one more time with it's previous hosts (both Takako Rieko-san and Mikako-san "Neviril and Rodoraemon respectivel") to commemorate Simoun and its new Blue Ray release. You could probably catch it on NicoNico Douga since they appear to be archiving the old radio shows.

I noticed that plenty of the Simoun fics here were single-handedly created by you. It's great that you contributed to this underappreciated title. I think I've managed to read every single one that you've created in one sitting. I'll have to double check though. Keep up the good work and hope to see more Simoun fics from you.

-Lone Wolf