Reviews for Symbiosis
CaramelMonkPA chapter 5 . 10/31
Thank you! I enjoyed your story!
isnt snape dead?
Ouatic-7 chapter 5 . 8/21/2019
This is one of my all time favorite stories. I love the discussion of patroni in the last chapter, not too mention the fluff!
klamisid chapter 5 . 4/29/2019
What a delightful story! Really loved how you portrayed post hogwarts HGSS. Can’t wait to read the rest of your works!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/30/2018
Thank you for sharing this jem.
elvinaura chapter 5 . 2/21/2017
Absolutely love it! Stable plot, good characterization! Please write more!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/17/2015
The summery says this: WHERE IN THE WHOLE STORY DOES THIS HAPPEN? YOU FOOLED US ! Summary: Severus needs the bathroom and Hermione decides to have a little fun. this story is told from Hermione's POV. Warnings: watersports, pee desperation, omorashi. if you don't like,don't read. This fic is rated R
Guest chapter 4 . 9/17/2015
What does that mean? Why not ask severus for wine?

Would you like some wine?" Hermione asks, pouring herself a glass. She addresses the couple, knowing better than to offer any to Severus despite him having brought it. The two nod.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/17/2015
This is written in a funny way :-) and don't end at chapter 5
Guest chapter 3 . 9/16/2015
If there is no spark they how can she be in love with him? It was a terrible kiss. Short and perfunctory, he didn't participate at all. There were no tingles or magic sparks.

...And yet she finds herself wanting to do it again.

Once Ginny is done talking about the latest in professional Quidditch, they eat for a time in silence.

"Ginny, do you trust me to know my own mind?" Hermione asks hesitantly.

"Of course!" The younger witch looks a bit confused.

"So if I said I may be in love, you'd believe me? Support me?"

"Who-?" Ginny frowns in thought, and Hermione gives her time. She watches as realization dawns, which gives way to a bit of horror, but then quickly concern and understanding.

"Are you sure?" Ginny asks quietly.

"Yeah, I think so." Once she considered it, it seemed indisputable.

"Wow."

"Yeah." Thinking about it is a bit daunting.

"Are you two-?" She seems reluctant to ask.

"No, I haven't really done anything about it." Aside from that brief kiss.

"I'm sorry? Congratulations? I'm not really sure what to say."

"It's alright. I just wanted to tell someone, I guess."

"Do you think he... you know?" Ginny asks, her face a little pinched.

Hermione shrugs, and her eyes get a bit watery.

"No... Maybe? How could I be certain? You know what he's like," she says.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/16/2015
Why doesn't he leave wizarding England and go somewhere else wizarding?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
Bitch She knows about his fancy for Harry's mum, of course (who doesn't, at this point?). But that's abstract. Very different than actually imagining him as a... romantic prospect. She shudders, feeling kind of grossed out.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
SNAPE isn't old and anyway his sexy and wizards age slowly "I haven't been with Ron in ages!" she says finally, "And suggesting that I—with Snape! I mean, he's so... old!"

Hermione immediately feels unkind for saying so, but without much thought she knows that's really the foundation of her aversion at the accusation. The things that would turn most people away—his temper, his past, his looks—don't bother her all that much. She could move past them with any other person.
meg527 chapter 5 . 9/14/2015
I really enjoyed how Hermione and Severus' relationship evolved. Thank you for sharing your story!
asma4life chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
This is such a beautiful piece! Subtle, sensible and warm :) good work!