Reviews for Symbiosis
Kurai Ummei chapter 5 . 11/26/2014
Cute. Loved the fish shop as a mechanism for discussion with distraction.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/13/2014
I just found this story online and I really enjoyed it. You captured the characters personalities very well.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/11/2014
It's absolutely wonderful and they are so in character which is always a real treat. 3
Cherry Seraphym chapter 5 . 3/10/2014
Thank you for sharing this. It was a very satisfying read :)
hisnhers chapter 5 . 11/16/2013
Truly satisfying ending. 'the serious business of snogging' lol! The way the ending is told from Ginny's perspective. How others see them rather than how they see themselves. Marvelous!

You commented how they weren't necessarily fully fleshed out characters. I disagree. I thought their small actions and emotions slowly simmering until it came to a point they recognized it as love was perfection. I think it showed who thy truly were rather than the face they show the world - aka: at work. LOVED this fic.

Now for the apology: I'm sorry for my over abundant use of exclamation points in my reviews. I am excitable. I am also sorry I tend to go on and on in these reviews, but I actually love these characters as you've chosen to express them in the written word. I was CAPTURED by this fic and couldn't let go until I had finished it. So... sorry for gushing, but that's the truth. :D -his
hisnhers chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
Fantastic chapter. The job offer. His quitting! lol!

Monday afternoon's awkwardness. Cooking together. Tuesday reading together. How sweet! Insulting the author of the article making him feel better! that was hilarious! Poor man struggling with his every feeling. Makes me want hug the poor thing.

Thursday 'she spends an ABSURD amount of time getting ready'? Absurd was the perfect word choice! Left alone to 'have fun'. Were the two thumbs up really necessary Ginny? -eyeroll- I'm glad Severus noticed they had finally matured. It's been known to happen. Sometimes. -giggle- -his
hisnhers chapter 3 . 11/16/2013
I was there! I swear, I was standing right there in that kitchen, with Hermione on the counter her legs swinging, while they discussed House elves, and her foul mood that caused him to want to cheer her up by bringing her chocolate mousse! Her being looked at oddly made him call them all dunderheads... My point was you make it so easy to actually 'see' what I'm reading as if I'm there. Little things make all the difference in imagination. Wonderful.

Loved the name change conversation! I can't quit chuckling! (Btw, I'm making these notes to you as I read through the chapter.)

So happy he is content with what he has even if his teenage would be upset about it. Content. A word or emotion that poor man has probably never experienced.

I'm positive she didn't hurt him that much! He knows a Gryffindor will feel guilt! He used his Slytherin tactics on her to gain sympathy.. and curry! Brilliant! lol!

Watching his backside, kissing him.. then wanting to do it again. Poor things. They are both so socially inept.

Favorite chapter so far! I love reading about the developing relationships. It's the little details in life that make it interesting, no need for a 30 page dialogue when it can be expressed better the way you did in this chapter. Thanks for a great chapter. -his
hisnhers chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
Better a man (or woman) have a job, when they are able and in need of one, that is not there ideal job than none at all. However, we do need to remember... someone has to do the jobs no one wants to do or we wouldn't be able to go anywhere to eat. Or shop.

My son is the janitor at McDonalds. It's a seriously gross job he says. However, he recognizes that someone needs to do it. It's the cleanest McDonalds I have ever been in, btw... lol!

Severus needs to learn there is no shame in having a job that isn't teaching or in potions making or brings in the big bucks. Honest work is commendable.

Loved that his co-workers won't go in the kitchen when he's there. And his boss is scared of him! lol! Too funny. Glad Hermione has a backbone and isn't cowering to Severus. I hate when that happens. -his
hisnhers chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Errors? nope don't remember any... At least none that jumped out at me. But then again I was busy reading and too caught up in your fic to notice any. :D

What I doooo remember is that Severus is trying to be accommodating - in his own way of course. Poor man... can't figure out what he did to make her cry again. "Though maybe he exudes some sort of aura...?" lol! He IS trying and I find that... I guess the word I want is 'endearing'.

I also thought that Hermione's emotions in this chapter and in Liaison were very well expressed. I could actually 'feel' what she was feeling as if I were making a decision I didn't agree with as well!

Ok, I've ramble enough.. Looking forward to next chapter! -his
mysinger chapter 5 . 11/10/2013
I've really enjoyed this story. You focused on the relationship, simple, honest and charming, without a lot of angst or outside interference. Very well done! I hope you will keep writing.
mysinger chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
Harry and Ginny aren't the only one's who've changed. Severus has mellowed somewhat due to his friendship with Hermione. Good chapter! I look forward to the next one.
mysinger chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
Good chapter. I suppose a cook would be the perfect Muggle job for him, other than a chemist. I like the way he "handles" his boss. It's so typically Snape!
mysinger chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
I really like their easy friendship. I especially like that Hermione just enters into Severus' life without trying to change it, or him. He's not a cause to her, he's a friend. Well done!
Kniga-Sitara chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
Its great :D Pity, that is short :) but is very nice!
puffwinder chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Wow! Your characterisation of Snape is soo good, I can't wait to read more! I love SS/HG and trawl fanfictiondom for good stories, but such few writers get it right. Really, really loved this story!
98 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »