Reviews for Symbiosis
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
Oh, splendid! Lovely story.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
To know that if he had something particularly witty to say, something interesting to share, he need only lift his head and do so...

Merlin, he's getting maudlin.

He crafts a clever insult in his head toward the dunderhead that wrote the article he's currently reading, and feels much better.

-Heh. All that sentiment gets up his nose, obviously.

I see the dinner with Harry and Ginny went well. Although it would have been far more exciting if indeed, Ron had been there, perhaps it was just as well he wasn't.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
She looks at him and keeps talking like nothing happened.

He leaves his sleeves rolled and his cravat loose.

-Wow. That's better than a box of chocolates for someone who knows how little he trusts othere.

So, what has Harry done that's crazy, again?
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
This is necessary. I'm just leveling the playing field by removing an unfair disadvantage. If they were capable of being rational about it, they'd understand and approve.

-Maybe they are being rational. How does she know what's going to happen to those kids? And maybe the parents would like to see their children again, too; when was the last time her parents saw her?

I liked the scene at the chippy place, though. Snape has always been a hard worker (much good that's done him, mind you). Will he have time for all the extra brewing for his 'community service' though?
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Where I didn't have to manipulate and-and separate people from their children without their consent!"

-Oh, so that's the Ministry does when a parent doesn't want a child to go to Hogwarts.

But then, Hermione should be good at that. Have her parents ever regained their memories? And she didn't used to mind setting oh, someone's robes on fire, or not telling Madam Pomfrey what really happened to Montague. And did she ever apologize to Marietta Edgecombe or remove that curse? Amazing she does have a conscience-I thought all Gryffindors had their surgically removed.

Snape is in a world of hurt, though, and deliberately left there by the world he saved. He ought to invent a weight-loss potion and sell it to Muggles.
LilacGrace444 chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
Type your review for this chapter here.I must have you know that I have just re-read this story again. This is the ONLY fanfiction story I have ever read more than twice. The third time was every bit as exhiliarating and enlightening. This story is my favorite of all HG/SS and I feel it truly captures their relationship and friendship growth better than any I have read. There is a gentle playfulness and gradual intimacy that I find so fascinating. Thank you again for your writing.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 5 . 5/4/2012
simple cute. and a little short.
Watchwoman chapter 5 . 4/30/2012
A very sweet story. I enjoyed watching the relationship evolve between Severus and Hermione. And I enjoyed the support that Ginny gave, that was nice to read. A lovely piece. Thank you for sharing.
thecircularsky chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
A sweet story in which both Severus and Hermione's characters are believable - what more could I possibly ask? I like that it didn't occur to Severus to consider Hermione in that manner until she explicitly suggested it. His character needs the time, encouragement, and acceptance that you allowed in this story. Bravo and thank you!
LilacGrace444 chapter 5 . 5/22/2011
Thank you. This was just what I needed today. Some witty and believable banter. The cracking of friendship into romance scene in this story is very well written. I felt the experience
cinnamin chapter 5 . 5/1/2011
This was a very well written, sweet, and humerous story. Congrats
wallyflower chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I enjoy your stories. :) I find them warm and comforting. I haven't finished this one yet; I only want to point out some difficulties I've been having with the present tense in chapter 1. There's: 'There in moving color was a blurry...' Also, I think that for past events, rather than go with simple past tense and past perfect tense, it's better to try present perfect (ex. rather than he spent the day, he has spent the day, and so forth), for consistency's sake.

I can't wait to finish this story! And to go on to the rest of your work.
tenoh27 chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
This has been a very pleasurable and lovely journey, and I loved your portraiture of both Hermione and Snape. Hermiones especially shone and was true to character.

The insightful comment from Ginny about Hermione being close to a shrewish harpy when in a relationship with Ron rings very true (one of the major reasons I simply detest that ship) as well.

The slow and gradual build-up of their relationship was excellently portrayed, and you provided wonderful reasons for their compatibility.

Thank you very much!
writerdragonfly chapter 5 . 3/16/2011
Lovely ficlet.

-Ky
borgprincess chapter 5 . 3/11/2011
I absolutely adore this story. I'm so glad you decided to start writing for this ship, you're one of my favorite new authors! I really enjoyed the way this story progressed, the focus on their friendship and how it gradually become more than that and how they dealt with it (or not) and the ultimate resolution. Just absolutely wonderful. Not a lot of authors can do a relationship story without throwing in cliches and 'twists' and a whole lot of melodrama, but this was just perfect. Thanks for the great read!
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »