Reviews for Symbiosis
borgprincess chapter 5 . 3/11/2011
I absolutely adore this story. I'm so glad you decided to start writing for this ship, you're one of my favorite new authors! I really enjoyed the way this story progressed, the focus on their friendship and how it gradually become more than that and how they dealt with it (or not) and the ultimate resolution. Just absolutely wonderful. Not a lot of authors can do a relationship story without throwing in cliches and 'twists' and a whole lot of melodrama, but this was just perfect. Thanks for the great read!
Mother of Tears chapter 5 . 2/19/2011
I loved this fic. Very well done!
Youhooo chapter 5 . 2/19/2011
It's a lovely story! Even though you say English isn't your native language, you cope very well and minor mistakes can be easily ignored. I love Severus' personality and the two of them hit it off quite well. I like how you've had friendship slowly develop into romance; it seemed natural. I'd definitely like to read more of your stories!
orlando switch chapter 5 . 2/4/2011
Wow if you have made this up and have written it in just a week I'm completely speechless. Everything about this story works. HG and SS are perfectly in character, your storyline works, dialogues are funny and witty and you manage to give the whole story a sort of very realistic and contemporary look and feel, as if we can meet them just around the corner.

I really look forward to read more stories of you, so I do hope writing more is a matter of 'when' and not an 'if' for you.
orlando switch chapter 3 . 2/4/2011
It doesn't feel disjointed or rushed in the slightest. On the contrary, it has a very nice and natural pace, and I like the way you skip from scene to scene very much.

You characterizations are spot on and you are very good at witty dialogues that are very much in character too. Kudos!
Sic Vita Est chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
Absolutely loved this story and its predecessor. :)
AdeliaMaggot chapter 5 . 1/19/2011
This is excellent. More chapters does not equal better work. One of my favorite stories is only 11 chapters. I will be watching for more stories by you.
leighroberts chapter 5 . 1/19/2011
Well done!
shemerina chapter 5 . 1/15/2011
Awww i loved it! 3

Great Job, they were both in character and the plot was rather good! :)
AngelHeartOfMine chapter 5 . 1/15/2011
Perfect. I loved it. I'm glad they didn't rush in a relationship. It was sweet, romantic and realistic!
severiana chapter 5 . 1/14/2011
It was very nice read. I particularly liked how you showed their friendship developing by short scenes
Ysilme chapter 5 . 1/14/2011
I really enjoyed this story, particularly with its different-from-fanfic-mainstream take onto the characters. There is a lot of realistic and intriguing detail, and Snape working in this fashion is as fascinating as it is possible with his cirumcstances. That he makes the best of it really appeals to me. I also love the fact that Hermione is so mature and grown-up, and is doing such a great job with simply being a friend to Severus.

I hope you're going to write more soon, and would love to read another multi-chaptered and even longer story than this one.
Mordremors chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Great story! I loved how the characters interacted with each other, it was really rewarding. Keep up the great work!

~ Irusia
xoRetributionox chapter 5 . 1/12/2011
You know, this fic might be very short, but I really, really liked it! It was very good. I hope you keep writing in the future :).
tambrathegreat chapter 3 . 1/12/2011
I loved the chapter. I like how you show the subtext of their relationship, reveal it in small, subtle ways that paint a perfect picture of their growing attraction. Lovely.
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »