Reviews for Symbiosis
goblinphantomgirl chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
Excellent story. Once again i must compliment you on your ability to keep them in character, even in such unfamiliar circumstances. I look forward to more. :) God Bless xx
refya chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
Good to see that Hermione's attempt of diplomacy before resorting to Charms has some success!

As sad as it is to see Severus have to resort to working in the Muggle world, it is quite funny to see him working in a chippy. I hope he does get some free chips!
refya chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Everyone is so very in character - Ginny, Hermione, and Severus, especially with this: "Sit down, Miss Granger, lest your emotions overwhelm you and you succumb to the vapors,"

Very interesting to see what depending too much on house-elves does - not knowing how to make nice tea!
Yngvildr the Voracious chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
Really nice ! D
goblinphantomgirl chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Excellent story. I like the way you kept them both in character. If you find time, a little bactracking as to how he made her cry before would be interesting. :) God Bless xx
notwritten chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Enjoyable to read. Keep smiling. :-)
heartmom88 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Nice start-looking forward to more!

hm88
hannah-from-the-hood chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I love it, nadagio! I expect more where that came from, don't you think? I would love to hear more about it, so don't fear a few more chapters at the very least. Love your story, and good luck!
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7