Reviews for Control
A common reader chapter 1 . 1/7/2013

I just wanted to share with you that I read this fanfiction quite frequently. This is probably the 10th time I've read it. It... The emotion captivates me. Normally I read a fanfiction and then I'm done with it. In all honesty, I normally don't even leave reviews. But this fanfiction...

You are wonderful, please keep it up.
kisakasama chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Utterly heart-rending. You narrated the two sides so well I had no qualms about whose dialogue was whose.
phfatbeatrice chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Okay, I love this story. I really love this story, because of been at both ends of this stick and it really is the way, for both sides. Honestly, I'm still struggling with the controlling part, because of how addictive that feeling is. I love how you wrote this, and how you portried each of the character's locked in their own thoughts. It's beautiful.

KeRose chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Hmm, the theme of control and, apparently eating disorders? A rather unique approach to Chie and Yukiko's friendship. Weird and kinda twisted to think that having the ability to vomit what you eat is considered some sort of level of control. But it does work for the fic, I'll admit that. And Chie being helpless and doing nothing but supporting the destructive act is also an image on its own.

If one looks closely enough, you can see the seeds of both their Shadows in there, assuming this takes place prior to the events of the game.

Another job well done.