Reviews for Time will Tell
RivalsAreAllies chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
This was my first trip into the HDM FanFic Section, and I have spent a long day, reading, reviewing, and retaining a lot of good, bad, and ugly FanFic in this section. I must say, though, this is one of the better FanFics, much better. Good work and writing so far.

I will have to catch-up on this story at a later time, however, because, unfortunately, I'm behind on my own FanFiction. ...But, rest assured, that I will finish this great story.

There were a few grammatical and syntactical errors here and there, but it was never so much that it detracted from the flow of the story.

I enjoy your concise and clear writing style. It gets the point across, without to much overhang.

Keep up the good work.
The Low Brass Dude chapter 4 . 5/24/2010
Update please! we have to know whether or not she gets the Alethiometer fixed, and her reaction to Will's return!
Mary chapter 7 . 10/15/2009
That a good story!
IHateSnakes chapter 3 . 1/28/2008
I'm enjoying your story, it has a good plot and is well-paced (so far). S.
lyrawillfurl chapter 7 . 1/5/2008
pleez write more this was really good
I chapter 7 . 11/23/2007
It is awsome please up date!
Destiny's Daughter chapter 7 . 8/26/2007
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! lol

Signed,

Arietha-Mya
paradisegurl101 chapter 7 . 5/27/2007
Awesomest fanfic ever! It's really well written and I like the ideas you have. Celia's cool too. Please update soon! ]
Calypso chapter 7 . 4/13/2007
Sorry about my last review, in it I accidentally thanked you, the author, for finally reviewing.

Sorry.

What I meant to say was: Thank you for continuing!

And please keep continuing, I look foward to chp. 8!
Cecilia chapter 7 . 4/13/2007
continu!

/Nån
Falling.Twilight chapter 7 . 4/1/2007
It's pretty good until now!

But I still don't get why all of a sudden Xaphania invites Will to Lyra's world. Maybe you could make the plot a bit more interesting?
CTgirl1015 chapter 7 . 3/31/2007
You did an amazing job with this piece! I love the "his dark materials" trilogy so much. When it ended with Will leaving Lyra in the Amber Spyglass I was so unhappy! I am glad to read about them getting together again. It makes it less sad...Keep it up!
HughesHanajimaHilariaHypocrite chapter 7 . 3/16/2007
I love fics like this where will and lyra get reunited! they love each other so much it makes me smile...
Calypso chapter 7 . 3/3/2007
Thank you for finally reviewing! As this story has progressed so has your writing ability, and I will greatly enjoy reading the next chapter.
silverscape chapter 7 . 2/25/2007
Absolutely brilliant fanfiction, definately one of the best if not the best i have ever read. I maginative storyline and characters, it has it all.

There are only 2 things i would say that need improving

1. Lyra and will would be more amzed at seeing each other than you have suggested in the story

2. Start a new paragraph when focusing on another character as it can be a bit confusing when switching from Lyra to Will to Celia etc.

Otherwise it is an amzing story and I am looking forward to the next installment

10/10