Reviews for The Man in the Red Suit
Azhwi chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I liked this. While it goes against almost everything Stark is to be serious and focused on anything that isn't mechanical, I do believe that he would go this far to secure Pot's eye. Good thing it's only for a few weeks!
Very enjoyable read. Thank you!
dancingthrough chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Awesome :-)
louvreangel chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Aww this was so sweet and romantic *heart* I reeeally like this so I am adding it to my faves :) Great job!
Phoenixhp5 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
awww, way funny and cute! great job!
OnFireGeek chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I must admit, I was not expecting the sheer awesome that was this fic. Amazing job. It felt very real and true to the characters. A true delight.
Aynessa chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I love your stories far too much for my own good. This was truly lovely, and I especially loved Pepper's character throughout this.
CupcakeGoodness101 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Love it _
Heise chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Awww. Very pleasing character interp. I loved this whole story-for some reason, I almost wanted to cry when you were going through each month's Tony catastrophe that upset Pepper...poor Pepper. It sucks to be on the sidelines.
kawoosh chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
This was amazing!
OrangeTabbyCat chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Ahh that was like a sweet candy cane for the soul! Found it just in the fight season too.

So... How about a second part? About the unwrappung each other part maybe?

You could see it as a Christmas present to you readers.
fantasia-49 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
oh so cute i love it!
Nat D chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Oh, I LOVED it! Really, that was so nice!

Now I miss Christmas xD
TheMonkey8MyHomework chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
CaptainBetty chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
That was so great. Normally when there's a 'great speech' in fic it's a bit crap and chich├ęd but that one was genuinely good. The physics jokes made me laugh! Also great sexual tension in the cupboard and generally very well written! HI-FIVE! I loved it. D
EmmaMary chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
So I've read all of your stories in just a few short days. This one was, as always, amazing. I'm jealous of your talent.