Reviews for Christmas Derangement
Carmilla DeWinter chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Well, nothing much happened, but I was laughing nevertheless, and I don't feel sorry for the general, either.

I'm also rather happy there's a dozen or so more chapters of this.
Primesbaby007 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
this sounds cute
1Timberwolf chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Oh, I can't wait to see how this turns out. And poor General Morshower getting pulled into it. LOL.
Phoenix13 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
This is gonna be GOOD! Autobots let loose on the internets (hey, they can't shop in person) to buy secret santa gifts. Oh Lordy... LOL
laureas chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Looking forward to more. General should have known they did that. (Can I get a energon cookie for guessing who put him ;) My guess is M&S)
Quathis chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Hmm, a Christmas story with humor/horror as the genre with secret Santas . . . this will either turn out really, really good or really, really bad (with the being subjective to the characters' POV). I look forward to how this goes. Until next time.
Anasazi Darkmoon chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Oh dear merciful God, Allah, Buddha, Cthulu, the Supreme Pirate-Ninja, and the Flying Spaghetti Monster! -cackles- This is going to be great! Well, the first chapter was great anyway, but I really want to see who's getting what!
Marinelife37 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Great story. Thank you for giving me the image of Ironhide trying to figure his equivalent of fasting. By the way, is "inviting 'the Primes' over for the Super Bowl" a typo or does the general know about Sam?
kathy3meme chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain" Jolt just went up a few positions in my list of favorite bots! I can just imagine the insanity that will ensue.

I hope Santa was good to you.
Vivienne Grainger chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Ah, Morshower: living proof that a functional sense of humor may not be a survival trait. Can't wait for the next one ...
Anodythe chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Ooooooooooooooooooo! The anticipation is building and not just in Diego Garcia! I can't wait to read what you all have in mind for the troops!

Hope your holidays were great! Oh, the thought just hit me...whose name does Prime have and could that person have his?
26 | « Prev Page 1 2