Reviews for When He Finds Out
I really wished you hadn't stopped this. So much potential wasted.
xvector chapter 12 . 7/29
Truly, an incredibly written fic. Best Dresden fic I've read, by far, and one of my favorite HPs. You characterize everyone perfectly.

I'll do a more in-depth review of this fic when I'm near a physical keyboard.
Tommy14 chapter 4 . 4/28
Very exciting chapter. I was sitting on the edge of my chair reading it..heart pounding. Woo!
AnthonyR89 chapter 10 . 4/26
why on earth would harry want to summon a demon? summoning a demon, or a fae, for that matter, regardless of whether he's actually capable of doing so, would be among the dumbest things he's ever done.
Chris chapter 12 . 4/16
Magnificent story, please write more.
Captain Tea chapter 12 . 2/9
Oh, what a cliffhanger. And you've ended it there? Whyyyy.. This is one of the best stories in the Potter/Dresden crossover category T.T
oops... XD
VJ Riddle chapter 12 . 2/7
WHAT?! Oh man - you can't stop here! This is amazing! All the pranks to practice Dresden magic, all the wonderings as to how this impacts Dresden canon, if at all - and now a centuries long war? Crossover/bleedover between dimensions, perchance? Really want to find out, hope you continue!
gredior chapter 12 . 12/15/2014
So cool!
Fullmetal11791 chapter 12 . 12/6/2014
Other than the same old "Harry's upset at Albus" scenes that making this fandom so boring, the rest of the story was very interesting. Hope you come back to it soon.
TTrunks chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
This is cool, I can't wait for more :)
IronWolfe chapter 12 . 11/5/2014
Well, that was interesting. I am very curious about what the Centaurs meant by the war raging for centuries. My immediate thought is that their world is at risk from the Outsiders as well. Thanks for writing. I can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/31/2014
Lovely and entertaining. I have long thought the crossover potential between these two works extraordinary, it's nice to see a well written story that (though incomplete) lives up to the potential. I would love to see more.