Reviews for When He Finds Out
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 8 . 7/19/2011
Thanks for the update.
syed chapter 8 . 7/18/2011
Harry did not make a circle to protect from outside forces and lost focus. harry will realise his effect on tech and learn the spellss used on the motor bike and the ford, to compensate. would he attempt to make a spirit into a new bob for him self.

IN a couple of stories, potter magic is said to be internally created with in themselves, while dresden magic is the ability to channel magic around themselves and store it. Potter magic allows for fine magic, and protects from the whole mental feed back mostly. dresden magic is strong enough to disrupt wand magic.

SO will harry be building wards on grimmauld place and the burrow, any chance of privet drive house. hogwarts has it own wards, can harry augment those by working on them directly.

SO sirius will be able to talk to harry, and the DA will get warn to umbridge. date will possibly go better. harry could even give the quibler a statement about umbridge and the minister.

If he is good at veil magic, what delicate stuff could he do, create those sound and light wands like molly, be able to detect and undo mind messing around. POssibly that he is better suited for making his dresden tools. With threat of DE and tom and ministry, blasting rod, shield bracelet, staff, force rings. might he even get a pentagon neclace.

What is harry element?

Who wants to bet its another trip to dresden land, will he leave a message and magic to explain to harry what going on. I wonder could harry learn to create a mirror in each world to allow for communication. will be joining to the books or comics.

Harry wants a summoniong circle, what could he he be trying to summon, is he attempting to reach the creatures in dresden world or his.

Harry dresden has this trick, he uses a beam of fire straight up, sucks up all the heat and flame, so encase whatever drained in ice, so possibly able to combats fiend fire. So fountain in lobby at miinistry could help.

Can harry use dresden necromancy to destroy horocrux, yet leave containers intact. possibly summon and bind a dementor into compliance so will feed on the horocrux.

Will we be seeing ectomancy using ghosts, there has to be a list of spirits that around england so potential sources of info.

wiki/Magic

so how will harry adapt dresden magic to help. i wonder with this new link, could he gain divination abilities. but if the scar still hearts, could that mean there is a residual link, allows harry mind skills to reach, dont forget they are still bound by blood.

with the magic sensing skills from dresden and albus, why has harry not felt the diadem. or the unique ness of his cloak or elder wand. albus knows about harry skills, why not ask him to track the horocrux and darkmark.

I was wondering depending on which memory a patronus is based on can it harm white court vamps or ghosts.

Later could harry get access to soulfire or hellfire, summer or winter power.
SensiblyTainted chapter 8 . 7/18/2011
I really love this story. I can't get enough. In fact, I've re-read it about twice now. That being said. I was a little dissapointed by the chunk of summary in the beginning of this chapter. Harry talks about his great week, but I was really looking forward to "seeing" it myself and not just hearing about, like the trip to America or Ron and Hermione's reaction to the new magic. I also thought the throw away comment about Harry walking in on making-out peers was disruptive. Previously, Harry is cheerful and excited about his new magic, then in that sentence it almost expresses a regret, a wish for romance instead, but then it goes back to excited. I definitely agree with the excited part, so I was thrown by his brief regret. I also didn't think Harry liked anyone and I can't see him as a casual fling type of guy since he has such strong family issues.

I ADORE the way you described the magical circle as sheltering. I thought that was so discriptive and well written. It also highlights how personal magic is for Harry Potter as well as Harry Dresden. Love love love it!

I am also really intrigued by the differences between Potter and Dresden. I was a little sad that Harry's best skill with Dresden magic was veils because Harry already has an Invisibility Cloak, but I'm sure he has other skills as well. I just have to be patient. LOL!

I also really like the diea of Dresden's personality bleeding over, but I'm not sure I can actually see it myself yet. Except he actually asks Cho out. But Talking back to Umbridge was canon Harry, so I don't see how that's more like Dresden. I mean Harry Potter was pretty mouthy all during the books too.

The impact of Elaine and harry's subsequent paranoia about betrayal was a really clear blending of the two Harry's. good job! I also liked that ron apologized correctly this time.

Yeah! We're going back to dresden's world! Sweet!
jbfritz chapter 8 . 7/18/2011
Excellent!
firelordeg chapter 8 . 7/18/2011
thank you for sharing another fantastic chapter please continue a.s.a.l.a.
doodlekitt chapter 8 . 7/18/2011
Ah! A cliffie! Excellent chapter, and I have a feeling the next one will be even better.
Gogolu chapter 8 . 7/18/2011
Cool
ariel stormcloud chapter 8 . 7/18/2011
great story
Hefner J chapter 7 . 7/17/2011
When I read this I could not stop. Your story caught me and would not let go, I do hope that your next chapter will come out soon because you have a wonderful story.
Dnar Semaj chapter 7 . 7/17/2011
Me gusta. Nice story!
Confer chapter 7 . 7/13/2011
Awesome so far
doodlekitt chapter 7 . 7/12/2011
Interesting, as usual. I'm happy about the prospective of further updates. I think your portrayal of Dumbledore and Harry is very good, and very human. I am interested in seeing where this will go, plotwise, especially since I've never read the Dresden Files :)
SensiblyTainted chapter 7 . 7/12/2011
I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am when I read this story. I literally become breathless. I always thought this crossover had so much potential and yet not many writers had taken up the challenge. I have to say you deserve a gold metal for the creativity of your piece, how well it's written, and how emotionally evocative it is! I love both Harry's, and I feel you do a great job stringing the reader along desperate to know more about what is happening to these two heroes. I can't wait to read more!
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 7 . 7/12/2011
Entertaining chapter; thanks for the update.
ariel stormcloud chapter 7 . 7/12/2011