Reviews for When He Finds Out
Guest chapter 6 . 2/8/2015
oops!
XD
VJ Riddle chapter 12 . 2/7/2015
WHAT?! Oh man - you can't stop here! This is amazing! All the pranks to practice Dresden magic, all the wonderings as to how this impacts Dresden canon, if at all - and now a centuries long war? Crossover/bleedover between dimensions, perchance? Really want to find out, hope you continue!
gredior chapter 12 . 12/15/2014
So cool!
Fullmetal11791 chapter 12 . 12/6/2014
Other than the same old "Harry's upset at Albus" scenes that making this fandom so boring, the rest of the story was very interesting. Hope you come back to it soon.
TTrunks chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
This is cool, I can't wait for more :)
IronWolfe chapter 12 . 11/5/2014
Well, that was interesting. I am very curious about what the Centaurs meant by the war raging for centuries. My immediate thought is that their world is at risk from the Outsiders as well. Thanks for writing. I can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/31/2014
Lovely and entertaining. I have long thought the crossover potential between these two works extraordinary, it's nice to see a well written story that (though incomplete) lives up to the potential. I would love to see more.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/30/2014
Fascinating concept for the story overall. I just wish it continued.
williamfloyd2000 chapter 12 . 5/23/2014
Nice story. I hope you will finish it sometime
Lazurman chapter 8 . 5/12/2014
Don't forget proper lab safety when experimenting with obscure magical phenomena, kids!
Lazurman chapter 7 . 5/12/2014
Okay. You know, it's kinda rare to see Dumbles /not/ portrayed as an evil chess master. You've done a good job writing him.
Lazurman chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
The ol' switcheroo?
thepkrmgc chapter 12 . 5/1/2014
its a shame this story was discontinued, it was a good read
thepkrmgc chapter 9 . 5/1/2014
good to see more dresden, and the way harry's friends treat his life like a soap opera is just hilarious,
290 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »