Reviews for When He Finds Out
Dragonhulk chapter 12 . 1/16/2014
Crap, I can only fave this once, it really needs about ten faves, per chapter to do this justice.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 12 . 1/3/2014
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Interesting start
Deadzepplin chapter 12 . 12/14/2013
Dang it
Deadzepplin chapter 7 . 12/14/2013
Fuck yeah good guy dumbles
kyuubi shadow chapter 12 . 12/1/2013
Oh dear.
Phygmalion chapter 12 . 11/16/2013
Well. Well, well, well. This is an amazingly promising story you have here, and I can't wait to see more of it. I wish that we could see some more things from Dresden's perspective, but what you've done is quite good. Great job, and looking forward to the next chapter!
fractalman chapter 12 . 11/1/2013
question: if an outsider makes its way into the potter universe, does it gain a massive defense boost against hogwarts magic but loose its defense against dresden magic?

Or to put it another way: can dresden magic squash dementors?
Sebby47 chapter 12 . 10/7/2013
Amazing Crossover! This was such a good read i had to print out a few chapters and take it to school with me! Keep up the hard work, i ll be looking forward to your next update.
Junky chapter 12 . 10/6/2013
OUTSIDERS?! Wait, that would be for millennia, right? Hm...
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 12 . 9/25/2013
Whaaaaat!?
Pensive Rumination Observer chapter 12 . 9/24/2013
Don't see many good HP/Dresden crossovers. Most involve REVENGE/EVIL!Harry and those can get boring quickly.

Will be following.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/21/2013
Hmmm, honestly not sure what to think of this story... I hope to see more soon.
W00KY85 chapter 12 . 9/21/2013
...oh...well, seems like one of the powers of the Dresden verse has taken notice of HPs little crossings. Of course that means the new avenues of growth will have to be exploited. Hmm...seems thaat things will get quite hectic a lot sooner than anyone would have expected. Fun for us readers, bad for everyone else.
Twigon chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Births usually take hours. Two minutes? She must have been dilating, pushing, and running at the same time. Not only is that impossible because no-one has the strength to focus like that, it's impossible because her very legs were being pushed out of place.

Seriously, that birth scene is ridiculous, and I can only hope you got it from the actual series.
290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »