Reviews for Undercover
BeastlyBat93 chapter 22 . 3/21
Wow, what a nice and happy ending, my friend. I'm happy that I could provide my help to you and help you give this story some long overdue closure. I really do appreciate you letting me be involved in your work and I thank you for that. Well done, my friend. Well done.
BeastlyBat93 chapter 21 . 3/10
Wow, that was an intense battle, my friend! I enjoyed the fighting with Doc and Sharptooth and their three former friends! It was quite an enjoyable read and I'm happy to see that they won the battle and saved the Great Valley. By the way, thank you so much for including me into your story and using my ideas for Anthrax and the smoke and stun grenades. I really appreciate it and I'm happy that I was able to help you with the story! :) Utah, Tarbo and Argentino all got what they deserved!

Awesome chapter, my friend! :) I can't wait to see the final chapter and see this story finally come to an end! Excellent work!
Please update
Ooh the final battle is approaching doc and sharptooth are no longer enemies and sharptooth is redeeming himself this is quite unexpected
BeastlyBat93 chapter 20 . 2/2
Another awesome chapter, buddy. It's sad that the criminals escaped from their well deserved fate, but hopefully the combined armies at their side can help them finally put an end to these evil monsters and save the Great Valley from destruction.

I can't wait to see what happens next. Good luck.
BeastlyBat93 chapter 19 . 12/23/2016
Well, that was certainly intense, but I'm glad they finally caught the three of them, and their attacks on the Valley were thwarted. However, I can only imagine the reaction Sharptooth will have once he's informed of the news of what happened to his family. The betrayal, anger, and sheer hatred will probably be overwhelming for him. As for the crimes they've committed, it's basically a guaranteed death sentence for all three of them. They do deserve death for what they did and it's only right that Sharptooth should be the one to do it.

Another great chapter and I'm excited to see how this story will end, buddy. Merry Christmas to you and have Happy New Year! I love you! :)
Titanic Disaster chapter 2 . 12/8/2016
This is quite an interesting story.
BeastlyBat93 chapter 18 . 12/7/2016
Before I begin, I want you to know that it was quite a nice sentiment showing your care for the victims of those terrible wildfires in Tennessee, and showing your respect towards the victims of the fires. It was really nice of you to acknowledge them. :)

Now for your story, I can see the noose tightening around the three's necks and they're going to face punishment for their crimes and are only digging themselves deeper. I'm excited to see what happens next on here.
RebelMetalWolf chapter 17 . 11/29/2016
Good job. Good fanfics as always
BeastlyBat93 chapter 17 . 11/28/2016
Well, looks like the story might be heading towards it's conclusion if the evidence shows the three at the scene of the crime and shows them as the killers. However, such a betrayal by close friends might need a better form of punishment and Sharptooh will need to have some revenge. ;)

Another great chapter, my friend. I can't wait to see what happens next and how Sharptooth will handle the betrayal.
xPrimalHunterx chapter 16 . 11/24/2016
polygraphs are incredibly inaccurate and do nothing except pressure the subjects to tell the truth. It's counted as sudo-sciencew
BeastlyBat93 chapter 16 . 11/23/2016
Taking an interesting turn, I see. Judging by how the three are they seem to be saddened about Sharptooth, but you can't trust appearances. If they do fail the polygraph tests and are the killers, the betrayal and anger Sharptooth will feel towards them will be unimaginable.

Nice work with the chapter, buddy. I'm excited to see what the results are gonna be.
BeastlyBat93 chapter 13 . 1/28/2016
What an awesome chapter bro. I'd say since the bodies were found mummified and there's evidence of blood splatter and footprints at the scene, it points towards murder. Anyway, this was amazing, and I can't wait to see what happens next. :)
Joey baldwin chapter 12 . 6/24/2014
U got to countune I really want to see what happens next make it where sharptooths mate is still alive .
Forte De Tu chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
DINOSUARS WITH GUNS! OH HELL YEAH!

XD
awesome story so far, sorry I just had to say that up there