Reviews for Home Alone 3: Lost in the Great Valley
Seanchow806Napoleonic chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
Home Alone 3: Lost in the Great Valley was a great story, however I am working with other crossover fanfiction stories and so forth. For Home Alone 4 it is essential that you promise me to update more chapters in Home Alone 4, by the way. How are you feeling? and ready to make more Home Alone 4 chapters to see what Littlefoot and Kevin are up to.
DarthWill3 chapter 5 . 5/7/2011
Aw... Now that's what I call a nice goodbye and it turns out to be a great Christmas after all.
DarthWill3 chapter 4 . 5/7/2011
Man, this is like Home Alone 2 all over again, only more prehistoric!
DarthWill3 chapter 3 . 5/7/2011
Oh man... These traps are gonna be hilarious. I mean... how did they manage to touch electric eels without getting electrified?
DarthWill3 chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
Man! This time, Harry and Marv really hit a new low.

"I like you better in jail." What a joke!

Same old Marv, being the same guy who underestimates kids at first site. And even keeps blabbing out the plan before Harry shuts him up. LOL
DarthWill3 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Wow! That's a very nice introduction, dude!

Now that the herds know about Christmas, does that mean Ali will catch Littlefoot under the, uh... mistletoe? LOL
JudgmentDragon25 chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
Awsome and sad to see Littlefoot and the others missing Littlefoot! I'm going to continue to write the story and when I'm done, I'll tell you!
JudgmentDragon25 chapter 4 . 4/19/2011
ROFL! AWSOME!
megamanxzeroaxel chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
Good story! so far so good! can't wait for the next chaptur unti then I'll be waiting x
megamanxzeroaxel chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
First Chapture is great, keep up the good work! M
JudgmentDragon25 chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
Best Chapter Ever!
JudgmentDragon25 chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
This is getting interesting! HEHEHE!:)