Reviews for Notes Tied To Balloons
MikoHatome chapter 27 . 3/11
This story was amazing. I loved how all the characters interacted with each other. Reading Lucifer's segment was heartbreaking and wonderful. You write with a wonderful style and have a great grasp of each of the characters. Definitely adding to my favorites and following you :)
KingofHell16 chapter 22 . 9/19/2014
Of-The-Reds chapter 12 . 8/25/2014
"Remember, you're an angel. You got a lot of heavy juice inside that you should use wisely. And what better way to do that then by totally abusing it?"

I don't think that I have ever read a line that encapsulated Gabriel's personality so perfectly.
Reader4Life chapter 27 . 8/10/2014
Would you please write more Lucifer and Castiel and Gabriel and Castiel?
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 27 . 7/7/2014
This was an absolutely amazing story, and I loved it. :) I've never read a Cas story like that, and I'm very glad you took the time to not only think of it but to also share it. Your writing was also superb, and that's oftentimes a rarity in fanfiction. Anyway, great job on an awesome story. :) You should write a Crowley story, if you haven't already. I haven't been able to find a good one, and I think you could do this wonderful character justice.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/15/2014
"We never forget about family"
Gabriel runs away and goes pagan, no one mentions him
Balthazar fakes his death, no one talk about it
God disappears, well guess it's apocalypse time
Michael! Adam
CastielMania chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
ooooooh!I've loved your story very VERY much!I am a Chinese reader and I sincerely want to translate this into Chinese to let them read it !Would you allow me?
I love your thoughts!Castiel being a kid really is fascinating and favorite illustrator who draws lots of spn characters draws the angels exactly the way you've written in the story!What a coincidence!
I love Castiel,as well as your story!
smooth-alkaline chapter 27 . 8/3/2013
Honestly, I am uncertain I have read a more beautiful supernatural fic. Don't thank us, thank you for finishing this great fanfic. I assure you every chapter, every page, every word and character ignited a warm feeling in the pit of my stomach that I have never experienced before (with the amount of fics that I have read, that is no small feat.)
Guest chapter 8 . 8/2/2013
Cas has a flower crown! 3
Tomboy15103 chapter 27 . 7/20/2013
Tomboy15103 chapter 17 . 7/20/2013
I do believe that Castiel is seeing the future.
Tomboy15103 chapter 16 . 7/20/2013