Reviews for Under the Suns
theheartstourniquet chapter 24 . 6/1/2011
Such a great story :) although riddicks intentions are still a mystery but the last chapter where he mention he could fulfill the third part of the bond without her consent makes me wonder but I just can't put my finger on it -.-"ll

What ? O.e

Theheartstourniquet
theheartstourniquet chapter 20 . 6/1/2011
Omg riddick forcibly bonding with her just screamed ' CREEPER!' and 'PREDATOR !' gotta wonder what his reasons were ...hhhmmmm*thinking* oooww my brain hurts:'(

Tottal headache

Theheartstourniquet
Carlypso chapter 12 . 5/22/2011
I love that you let Shazza live, i really liked her.
Clayr411 chapter 7 . 2/14/2011
Thank you for writing this story line! with an actuall survivor it is really cool!
RaB's5 chapter 23 . 2/8/2011
I like this chapter alot ! because it shows laramie as a strong character, but still makes it clear that the bonding seems to be stronger for either of them to resist. Can't wait to see what happens. :) love the story line so far... u have gotten me hooked and waiting for more daily ;) can't wait for the next chapter.
Dark Alana chapter 22 . 2/7/2011
Good chapter. But I can't wait to see where you go with this. But if they are deeper bonded, how she going to break away and become a stronger woman on her own. Update soon.
RaB's5 chapter 22 . 2/6/2011
Love!Love!Love how the story is playing out, cant wait till the next chapter, I like the whole idea of bonding and cant wait to see where you take this story :)
Dark Alana chapter 21 . 2/3/2011
I love this story. But I think she should be angrier at him. I mean she left one prison, just end up in another. I mean from the type of person you have described her as, I would think she would rather be dead and be forever free than be owned by some man, even if that man is Riddick.

Make her find some way to break the bond in the book and get away from Riddick. Once she's free of Riddick, let her become stronger, better fighter, a leader.

Don't let her see Riddick for five years, until the start of TCOR. By the time they see each other again. She's the queen of her people and a total badass. Like Anna from ABC's V.

And let her have a lover or husband by that time. You know, add a nice big love triangle into the mix.
RaB's5 chapter 21 . 2/3/2011
I am in love with the way this story is going, hope to read more soon :) Finally a fresh story to read :) Something totally different then the usual :)
RaB's5 chapter 17 . 2/3/2011
In love with this story, dying to read the next chapter ! Please update soon :))))
PeytonFrederick chapter 20 . 2/2/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE...MORE PLZ PLZ PLZ I LOVE RIDDICK
Aria DeLoncray chapter 16 . 1/25/2011
I love this! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Emzy2k11 chapter 15 . 1/23/2011
nice update cant wait to read the next chapter so please hurry :)
xfirealchemistx chapter 14 . 1/21/2011
I like how the story is turning out. The only issues I have is that there is quite a bit of spelling issues and some parts of chapters need a bit more clarification. Besides that I love the way you introduce a new character to the world of PitchBlack. Laramie has her own race and I love the background story you gave her. I wish you would give more information on how she survived T2 because that's interesting. I look forward to reading the rest of your story. H
DayDreamNinja chapter 14 . 1/18/2011
Good story, hope to see more soon.