Reviews for The Truths of Being Alive
StarlightKat chapter 3 . 6/17
This story is really good but oh my god PLEASE update this! I feel like you gave up on this story but without an authors note proving that you did give up I will keep hoping that you will make the next chapter. Looking forward to the next chapter! :)
dressakarol.15 chapter 3 . 3/22
Proximo capitulo...Onegay!
Honey-Bone chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
Very interesting story! The only disappointing fact that I can point out is that (I assume) you are no longer active in the site.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
When will the next part be out? :DDDD
SmileRen chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
please continue this story
Hi chapter 3 . 1/11/2012
I'm forever intrigued by this pairing and loving this fic. Everyone's very believable and in character which is rare, I think, in most fanfics. Keep up the great work! I can't wait until the next meeting between them!
Suzume no Uta chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
...I love you.

Usually, I'm a huge Shizaya shipper (though I have been known to pair Izaya with an OC for RP purposes only) and usually only read Shizaya or Izuo fics. But THIS...

3 This is amazing. :) You are such a talented writer, I really want you to continue with this. This story...it makes me feel like I'm reading a Durarara light novel! I would love it if you continued this story, that would be fantastic! Once again, I love your work. I see a new shipping has gained my interest~
L0velessMagic chapter 3 . 1/3/2012
Omg, it's as great as ever. 3

Just one thing you might want to know; People trained in Aikido DO know how to deal with close range weapons as a knife, that's one of the main reasons people learn Aikido. (:

Your chapter is like... amazingly long, I'm amazed that you could keep it going like that.
Thalarael chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
OMG you totally have to write more to this because it has so much potential and is awesome :3!
seijuurou chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
Hmm, I find the idea of this pairing really intriguing. The scenes between Rio and Izaya have always been some of my favorite, and I'm really interested in seeing how you make this pairing happen. Please do update soon as you can.
eclats or omgpink chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
whoa, i really liked the bit where you psychoanalyze rio's appearance! I should have noticed how she changed into such a girly girl as time went on. I love little things like that about minor characters that you expand on!

iunno, i don't think being a medical specialist is very vague o_0 that part seemed a bit robotic in terms of dialogue, and i think the main problem is you're writing in a sort of direct translation of japanese, which makes it seem so formal.

I like the detail that she likes to buy paaaappperrr. I don't know why...

10 yen is about 13 cents, just a little detail, but is paper that cheap? hahaha...

lol, you better get the next chapter up sooner than this one! It's just about to get juicy! Did you write this goofing off from nanowrimo?
lapaxlove chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Update needed, this is an interesting pairing, I always thought if they'd expand this two relationship longer in the anime, will be really interesting.

Please update!
XKinhoshiX chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Hi I really loved this chapter and thought your wirting was really good and was wondering if you could please update thank you!
TheeLadyy chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
i recently got into durarara! too (: i'm a bit dissapointed that there arn't that many fan stories for the serious, especially with rio && izaya, but i just wanted to say great job on this story ! it looks as if it could acutally happen in one the episodes and is written quite well, hopefully you decide to keep writing more chapters !
samantha chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
This was great! i love your detailed writing. Please update soon T-T i need more.