Reviews for Charlie Swan: Vampire Hunter
k chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
moooooore?
Precognitive Deathboy chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Make his power similar to Victoria's. She has an ability where she'd is good at escape. Charlie's should be to know how someone is going to try to escape and prevent it, as well as know how someone might try to attack and turn it back on them.
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
You gonna continue this or what...?
joe chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This story is beyond awesome dude! Make more chapters for it!
CynMar Rom chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
aaawww that is so sad... I don't know if I've ever read something like it before... I think I like it :P

Much love!
radar1230 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I can't believe I forgot to leave you a review.

I'm really excited about this story. I love Charlie, and the thought of him as a vamp...well let me tell you how exciting that it.

I also love your writing.

Great start and can't wait to read more.
Mimi Nella chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I think I love this story! Can not wait to read so much more..
rtexas chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I can't wait to see where this goes!
scrosby66 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Tried to review this yesterday, but fffail apparently... Great story! I have never read a Charlie/Vamp fic, I really love it... Thanks for writing!
edwardcu77en7over chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
this aproach is pretty unique! I've never imagined Charlie as a vamp!
CinnamonKitty chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
This is fantastic...can't wait to see it continue! Thank you!
Alby Mangroves chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I'm so sad for Bella and Renee here. I love the idea of Charlie coming back to make sure his little girl got her fishing rod like he promised, what a loving dad! His uncanny ability (as a newborn vampire) to stay away from humans is what we would expect from canon Bella, and I'm excited to see where you're going to take this!

Very happy to see that you decided to proceed with this story! xM
mpg chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I know I still need to finish blossom (sorry - I promise I haven't forgotten I just need to get back into it!)

I saw this though and knew it's a chance to get on with one of your sure to be brilliant stories from the very beginning-and not have the catch up :D

Great chapter! Unique idea & love that you are using Charlie :D
what do dogs do to wolves chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I like this a lot. Keep going.
akjamma chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
oh my gosh this is so good! do you have a certain day you will update?