Reviews for What Must We Do To Restart
zammierox chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
story: interesting start, cute ian/gabe -ness, like how you brought the little kids into it, update soon!

a/n: i'm sorry but logan lerman did NOT look like a girl (percy jackson)
Homo Explosion chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Update? (that I never read but liked the movie cause Percy looks like a fuckin' girl).

Lol.
BIFF1 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Ok I love this. I am so tired of seeing a million CJ/Ian stories when it makes so much sense for Ian to be with Gabe. Also as an avid Ray/Suki shipper I absolutely adored when Gabe made fun of Suki for going on the food run just because Ian threatened to send Ray. I love reading your Gabe he's brilliant.
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I'm so with you on the 1x10 thing! A jealous Gabe was just too cute! The whole episode reeked of Ian/Gabe! I love the kids and Ian's kindness and affection! The whole Merry Christmas thing was adoreable and Ian on his throne was too perfect to imagine!I love your slow building of this pairing and that someone other than me saw how awesome this pairing is! Even in the series Gabe's kissed Ian twice on the cheek! I just about had a heart attack in excitement about it!
Everybody Loves An Irish Girl chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I can't wait for more.

The military guy's name was Conrad, but I think Lieutenant suits him better.

Ray/Suki and Gabe/Ian WIN
Everybody Loves An Irish Girl chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I can't wait for more.

The military guy's name was Conrad, but I think Lieutenant suits him better.

Ray/Suki and Gabe/Ian WIN
TrueLoveFan chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
This one is just adorable so far whereas the other miniverse is scary-ish. Also, yay for the How I Met Your Mother shout out! I love that show! 1x10 totally overran my life too. Oh and thanks for posting links at fringerslash. :) I am the owner of that community.
Adorable Angel3 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Finally done! It's 2:41. You owe me updates!

I loved the whole Merry Christmas thing. That was totally cute :) and you is right. CJ to butt out! I'm sad for Gabe. He feels left out, despite Ian doing a lot to make sure he isn't and that he feels important. No doubt because of those unresolved issues he mentioned...

I'm looking forward (and expecting :D) an update. Can't wait to see how these two get together :)
XxheartsyouxX chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
ahhhhsss i loove it

i love how suki always is teasing and mocking gabe,so funny xD

could u put a little more rayxsuki in there pls? :D

update soon!(all ur tower prep fics)

EmeraldReporter chapter 1 . 1/2/2011