Reviews for Pudding
Fiyeraba's Love Child chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
Honestly! I have read this a few times before and I have to laugh so hard every time I read it again :D ... This is perfect :D ..Fiyeraba at its finest :D ..though I'm a bit sorry for Galinda.. but only a bit :D... Elphaba's and Fiyero's reaction towards each other are just too hilarious to keep Galinda in mind for the end I mean... I also really love the part in the beginning.. 'half-birthday' is just such a Galinda-thing to invent... and I love how Elphie tricks her into poking her head out of the bathroom door again :D Glin should've known better :D ... naïve, overdramatic cupcake :D...
Actuall I love everything about this One-Shot :D
PoppedTheP chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
so hot!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Goddamn that was really hot!
poser16 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
So sexy and sweet! I loved it!

Great job and I can't wait to read more of your work :)

Fae-and-night chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Okay, that was awesome. PLEASE continue this! Poor Fiyero, he's so helpless against her, and she wasn't even trying! Love it.
phoenixbird777 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
DAHAHAHAHAHA! So hilarious!

She would never look at Boq the same way. Or the color pink

What was THAT? I'm curious, now.

Excellent story.
Your Oasis chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
that was hot! although I found a bit of it OOC at the end for Elphaba and I felt bad for Galinda. I wish there was more to read though. ;)
Leia Emberblaze chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I was feeling generally and searching for a mindless, fluffy Fiyreba fic to make me feel better...this oneshot was just what the doctor ordered; you are so great at Fiyerba!
musicgal3 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Aw, very, er, sweet? lol That pun was not intended. I love it. Any chance of a chaptered story from this or at least a continuation/sequel? *is hopeful* Anyway, awesome job! :)
TheWitch'sCat chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
This was a PERFECT guilty pleasure. :-)

Congrats on the fanfic awards, as well. They were well deserved.

wickedly-popular chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Hah that was so cute.
lizziemagic chapter 1 . 1/7/2011

Haha that's priceless! I love it! Best way to get through the torture of school... FIYERABA FLUFF! :)
So Anyway chapter 1 . 1/4/2011

You're awesome. Super adorable and much appreciated-I wasn't ready to let go of break either! Hope you keep writing oodles and oodles of Fiyeraba for a long time to come! :)
NastElilBuggr chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
You have a way of writing these two characters that makes even the most innocent of interactions between them incredibly sexy. With that said, I was like, drooling a bit with this one. :)
ZeGabz chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Fiyero, Fiyero, Fiyero. What will we do with him?

Love the idea, very well-written. Great oneshot. ;)