Reviews for Status: Surviving
iheartships102938 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
That was actually, good.
Nyala Necheyev chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Wow, I liked it! It was very simple yet very well handled, and it reminded me a little of the dvar my rabbi gave on Yom Kippur, strangely enough. My rabbi talks about weird things sometimes, LOL. Anyway, I really liked the perspective you gave to the character, as well as the way you described and narrated Glenn's POV. I greatly approve!
soupofthedaysara chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
So good! I loved the writing style, it was so Glenn. I only wished it was more than a one shot! Great job!

Sara
truthsetfree chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
The quality of your writing in this is excellent.

The characterization and mood of the piece seem spot on. Well done.
Fluffy Tranquil chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Excellent! I like how it doesn't revolve entirely around Facebook, but instead relates to it. Awesome choice to have this oneshot about Glenn. He's my favorite! Keep up the good work!
maritheninja chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
This is so wonderfully written. I feel like it portrays Glenn's character pretty well. I've watched the series and read the comic series and Glenn has remained my favorite character through and through, so this made me really happy.
Meowmie chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
FIRETRUCKING AWESOME! You captured Glenn's character perfectly and I thought that all the things he said especially about Glenn is surviving/Glenn is not going to die is what I admire most about Glenn. Thank you for the amazing fic and keep on writing TWD fics! _
atheneblue chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I wasn't enthused by the summary, but it's quite a nice one-shot. You have a wonderful writing style, and I think you have a good wry sense of humor for Glenn. I ended up liking the 'updates' concept. Well done!

-ab
otherrealmwriter chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Nice one here. I liked it. Very clever.
ll Kairi ll chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
That was really good, sad, but good. :)

-Kairi
Bill Mosher chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I really enjoyed your story and would like to read more of your stuff. You gave life and insight to Glen and his life as it is.

Once again, it was a good read. thanks, Bill
Saturnian Sorceress chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
This was fantastic! You write descriptions so well. Great concept, executed brilliantly! Nice work! :)
Mahiri Chuma chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I admit, i wasn't sure what this was going to entail but it really was lovely, absolutely brilliant! I love how you used FB in this, I myself got rid of it because I thought it was utter BS, and this fic captures the whole thing SO well. Your FB statuses concerning Glenn post-z-day are fantastic - they are kinf of reminiscent of Fight Club's : I am Jack's...

Well done, this was very interesting and very insightful and, of course, so well written!
RaeRaeLovesSlash21 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
ooooooh. I liked it a lot :)
The Readers Muse chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
This is absolutely brilliant. Remarkably clever. The very first sentence pulled me in! Please write more in this fandom, we need more quality stories like this! Again, thank you for the lovely, yet intense read!