Reviews for Peter Parker:Moon Knight
Aligator chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Continue
Lord of Daemons chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Okay have to admit I barely knew anything about Moon Knight. I only knew about his cameo and role in Spider-Man Web of Shadows, the fact he had some mental problems, and the fact he was fused with DC comic's Nightwing during the Amalgam comics run to form Moonwing.

I have to say though, your AU story has me intrigued. I think I'm gonna look into the Moon Knight comics and keep an eye on this story.

One question though, will Peter only have Moon Knight's skills weapons of his abilities or will he also have Spider-man's powers? Either option is fine, just curious is all. Keep up the good work!
anominos chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
you need to put more thought when i asreading this i noteced that therecould be so much more added
The Sovereign Lord of Darkness chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
nice i really liked it
Marauder Snare chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I freaking LOVE Moon Knight, he's always been one of my top Marvel characters. His history of mental illness, bad luck, physical health issues, and determination to win regardless of what it costs him have always made him stand out to me. I really enjoyed your take on Khonshu, he's a god of justive and vengance, so its completly beleivable to see him act like this (especially his take on his avatar and his reasons why. Bit of a dick move, but definatly beleivable). I'm really looking forward to seeing how this pans out with Peter involved. Will he have his Spider powers here, or will this be an AU where that didn't happen? Anyway, looking forward to seeing where this goes!
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Nice job from Khonshy, using news agencies and Internet for revenge.
Spidey Legend chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
A Cool start. I always think Moon Knight is one of the best comics of Marvel and with a main character not known well.

Also, our dearly Marc Spector has a beautiful girl. xDDD
dude chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
nice start man
guy chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
interesting, but wasn't there a whole arc of spider-man being Anansi's or the spyder's avatar?