Reviews for Harry and the Hobgoblins
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 2/8
Cute
Selene Appia chapter 1 . 2/6
Enjoyable read:) Stubby Boardman did lead them to Sirius, just not the way they expected. Didn't view Luna as so manipulative though.
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
luna's plans are both amusing and brilliant, harry had no idea what hit him, but sirius is free so its for the best after all!
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
Manipulative!Luna leaves all the Manipulative!Dumbledores in the dust.
And thanks for the twist with Stubby Boardman.
ApprenticeOfDaedalus chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Must... see... sequel... Moorreeee!
Hecatonchir of Athena chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
That's some Dumbledore level Machiavellian manipulation.

Or she really does like him that much, it's all rather confusing. What girl wouldn't do for fifteen galleons.
Luan Mao chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Well, that was quirky! Nicely done.
Sara Winters chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
LMAO I effin love Luna.
Astiar chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Loved it! That was great _
Nemrut chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Quite amusing but I am not sure I like the "winning a bet" aspect of the story, since I don't see Luna, even in a parody way, being so ruthless, for the lack of a better word.
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Very funny.
iwright chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Today, Harry learns that Luna isn't nearly as daft as she seems... Poor guy.
alix33 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
"Harry James Potter, where on earth have you been? We've been worried sick about you!" Right. His friends. Harry wasn't certain how exactly one could whisper a screech, but Hermione Granger was nothing if not a capable young witch, so Harry just left the question alone." - Hehehe.

"generally annoyed Madame Pince with his questions about such "frivolous" matters as "that disgusting noise you children insist on listening too." As much as the crotchety librarian sort-of frightened him, he persisted, as his life really did depend on his research." - In a former life, I WAS a librarian/archivist. And ever since the Harry Potter books and with them Madam Pince, that piss poor fictional representation of my former profession, came along, I growl in anger each time I read of her.

"You'll loose a buttock that way" - "lose a buttock".

Sneaky Luna! No wonder she is my favourite Harry Potter character.
katenkapotter chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
luna you sly vixen. filled me with giggles
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
And here's the problem with heroes undergoing the Mushroom Treatment - they're surprisingly easy to play (nothing at all like a fiddle, no matter what the idiom says).

So... Yeah.