Reviews for Baby Monkey
Soely18 chapter 1 . 8/24
Characters seem way off, Jenna is the typical mary sue annoying oc. And the plot doesn't go anywhere, just kind stays at one point.
Annastasia Jeffery chapter 2 . 6/24
Oops it was completely real!
Born of Ashes chapter 41 . 4/12/2014
I love it up until the end. It's fucked up, seriously! I guess you did kind of make up for it by sending Leah with her though. Still the ending pissed me off, and not many can to that. You sent us readers one hell of a curve ball. I'll admit you do have so talent when it comes to writing even if there are some grammar problems here and there. Watch your words, and try to not confuse quite with quiet and quit. The same goes for their and there. On a side note, I'm glad I stuck with this story it was pretty good after all. 3 Born of Ashes
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Just finished reading the story. WTF?
Caroline chapter 41 . 1/21/2014
Go fuck yourself cuz HATE you
Dark Trickz chapter 41 . 10/8/2013
Aww no :( not Piper!
xxRyokoxx chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
You should make a sequel!
Guest chapter 41 . 1/6/2013
NOOO! I loved everything in your story except the ending! I cant stand the ending if you had it where she stayed with the voltouri and came home eventually I think id be okay but now I feel like crying.
emmy96 chapter 41 . 7/30/2012
i love this story it was really good i think you should do a sequel but of pipers time with the volturi and how she ages with her powers i think that would be cool, but anyways great story it kept me into it the whole time.
thedreamtowish chapter 41 . 7/24/2012
please update
FallenSlayer17 chapter 41 . 3/22/2012
WTF! Why Piper should't have done that and what kind of parents are they to let their daughter just do that and can i kill Aro he needs to die right now and there better be a sequel to see how they save her and get her back because that is bull!... okay sorry for the rant but i do love your story is was well written but i don't like (as you can tell) i hate the ending please put up an alternate ending please!

until then,

FS
AliceAtHeart chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
This story seems really interesting, it just kills me that there is no line breaks between dialogue. It makes it nearly impossible to tell who is saying what.
Guest chapter 41 . 1/1/2012
Awwwww...poor edmund!is there a sequel or sumthing?it cant end like that!
Udumuhv chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Interesting so far,ggo job:)

I don't want to whine but it's slightly uncomfortable to read 41 chapters in italics...
Book-Nerd 4 lyfe chapter 41 . 10/2/2011