Reviews for Colder Alone
subtleanarchist chapter 1 . 6/5
HOLY FUCK WHAT IS THIS I'M SOBBING. LITERALLY SOBBING. GREAT BIG TEARS SPLASHING OFF THE END OF MY NOSE. MY HEART HURTS. NOTHING IS OKAY. IT ACHES AND ACHES AND OHMYGOD WHAT IS THIS OHMYGOD I WASN'T READY HOLY SHIT MAN HOLY SHIT

"Because you would've been enough for me,' killed me, man. It fookin' killed me. I threw my phone across the room and cried, man. Damn it. This was gorgeous. But you broke me.
Baccan chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
That was so bitter-sweet!
garnmcgaughn chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Really well done.
kerigansmh chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
beautiful
Turkey in a suit chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Geez, this story is so sad. Any chance of a part four? (still can't find the part 1. Is there even a part 1?)
riverkirby chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
this was incredible. i wish you'd make another to this lol
ashadowpassed chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
aww. that was sad. wow. I don't know what to say. You're amazing.
Nolongeractive009 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
um... sob? That...wow...you always suprise me with amazing stories...I should just stop being suprised and accept that everything you write will throw me onto an emotional roller coaster... *dreamy sigh*

aw well, great job :) loved reading this. xD
thatiss0dawn chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
ahh this 'verse is so angsty and lovely.

"We were almost friends." - killed me.

I neeed moree, please?
onanon chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
waaaaaaaah this was fantastic! from the title, to the opening line, to the very last period, i LOVED this. you really captured a sensitive and touching essence with the characterizations of rachel and quinn in these two fics. it's very... sweet, isn't exactly the right word... sweet and quietly yearning at the same. the ending was sublime.

i so rarely write a comment, and i've never asked a writer to write a sequel before, but this was just such an intriguing bit of writing, i really really want to know how their story plays out. this was wonderful.

thank you for writing it!
Novak Fan chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
"Because you would've been enough for me," she admits softly."

You killed me with this line *hugs characters* :( Heartbreaking but I enjoyed it a lot. Great job!
lectora13 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I feel like there should be a sequel to this, another one shot maybe, quinn wanting that reality so badly that she does become her friend...
Deka Lopez Granger chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
For their entire confrontation, I had a goofy smile on my face imagining everything Quinn was imagining as well. And I have to say that I even shed some tears at the end, when Rachel says Quinn would've been enough, and that she liked her, and Quinn's silent declaration. Anyway, loved this fic! Great job (:
SaneTwin1-2 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Ahh! Why? God. hmph. That was so beautiful! and heartwrenching. I think you did the angst wonderfuly, and really why cant you write Glee? Because this is how it should be, how life would have really been drawn out. Quinn couldnt possibly be completley unfazed by being left and abandoned by her parents, leaving her child behind to a stranger and then loosing her best friend. This whole story just described what happened to Quinna and her personality and her insecurities and her defense mechanisims in one florishing oneshot. Loved that you made Quinn think about what could have been, i liked her alter universe life better. Then Loved the ending, that she concluded that she loved Rachel. I would ask for another chapter but really I think this all ties together perfectly, kind of lets are imagination go farther. We know Rachel still likes Quinn and she know concluded that she loves Rachel. Maybe seeing how horrible she feels now, maybe she still has hope to make it to that alter life? Maybe? :) Excellent job, and I love all of your stories. Cant wait to read more of your work! :)
gleefaberry chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I didn't actually read the Bieste one, but now I'm wanting a third installment that isn't so bittersweet.

This was beautifully done!