Reviews for She's Only Happy in the Sun
Nat-Nat 360 chapter 10 . 8/23/2012
You need to make another Rose and Damon story. I loved this so much!
Hieiko chapter 7 . 10/22/2011
I love the way you write Caroline. She's adorable. :)
Hieiko chapter 6 . 10/22/2011
I'm overwhelmed by everything that Damon promises to Bonnie for Rose's sake here. I love that Rose means that much to him certainly, but I don't much like Bonnie having such power over him. Sorry, personal feelings. :P

Lovely writing!
Hieiko chapter 5 . 10/22/2011
Wow. The action is very well described; I could really picture the scene as it happens.
Team Rosalie chapter 10 . 4/20/2011
Really good :)
morphine cowboy chapter 10 . 1/29/2011
A perfect conclusion to the story, I applaud you. I know it's tough to kill her off, but it was definitely the right thing to do. As soon as she was on the show, I knew she wouldn't be around long, even though I wished she was. She had been living on borrowed time for hundreds of years, and although a future with damon might have been nice, this is definitely the most satisfying conclusion. Very sad chapter to read, and overall a great story.

ps. ;_; dat dream sequence. manly tears were (almost shed). How nice that one of the (if not the) best episodes of the series focuses on rose. it was amazing!
Maryam25 chapter 9 . 1/27/2011
This chapter broke my heart. Poor Damon. As sad as it is to see Rose die, it feels right to do so for the story. Great job and thanks for a great read :)
the.summer.sky chapter 10 . 1/27/2011
So sad! I do agree that Rose will probably die. I loved this story, thank you so much for writing it!
the.summer.sky chapter 9 . 1/27/2011
OMG! I was drinking a glass of water as I read the last part and I actually choked. Why? Why would you kill Rose?

Other than the fact that Damon killed Rose, it was a great chapter. The story has been great, thank you so much for writing it!
Jasper VS Damon chapter 9 . 1/27/2011
OMG!awesome chapter I'd loved it, the ending was fantastic but it's a shame what happened to Rose xx
Mikaela W chapter 9 . 1/27/2011
this story is amazing. update soon.
the.summer.sky chapter 8 . 1/26/2011
So is she going to live? Oh, it's so exciting!
darkfae184 chapter 7 . 1/26/2011
I must say, this just gets better with every chapter! I love where you're going plot-wise, and I especially like the fact that you took the time to make the cure to Rose's bite something actually complicated. I scoff when I read the stories where the cure is just to ingest wolfsbane or w/e (if it was that simple, everyone should've known the cure by now, right?).

Technical-wise, this is well-written. Keep up the good work!
the.summer.sky chapter 7 . 1/26/2011
I'll be sure to love Bonnie a lot more after this. Sure, Damon's almost forcing her to help, but still...

This story is probably my favourite Damon/Rose fic, partly because it's really good and partly because it's one of the ones to actually get updated regularly. Thank you for writing this and updating so much!
morphine cowboy chapter 7 . 1/26/2011
you are doing a great job with the dialogue, and I really enjoyed the way you wrote the last two chapters. keep it up!