Reviews for Game Of Wits
DogStar13 chapter 7 . 8/7/2014
That part where Sirius realises Remus is a werewolf and storms 'up' to his dorm-it's in the dungeons, so it should be "down". Otherwise, this is really good. I've been searching everywhere for AU with a Slytherin Sirius :P
Kitsune1818 chapter 20 . 11/24/2012
Oh God! Why you stop updating this? Is one of the best fics HP I ever read. Hope you update soon.
Winthertime chapter 20 . 4/23/2012
I'm aware, that it's been a long time since this story was updated, but I thought I would just write to say, that I absolutely love this story. I like all the quotes (They are excellent btw) and how the suspense builds up. I would very much like another chapter sometimes if possible.
cellowings chapter 20 . 3/4/2012
Are you still going to update this story?
Eminnis chapter 20 . 7/30/2011
Good chapter!

Jaunty Maestro chapter 20 . 7/25/2011
i can't wait for more!
CendrithePyroQueen chapter 20 . 7/21/2011
Please, Please, please update soon! I'm dying to know what happens next! How will remus take all of this new information I wonder... (Don't go to the dark side! The cookies are a lie!) Anyway, I love your writing style and the story goes so fast!
mochiusagi chapter 20 . 7/20/2011
hmmmm so what will Remus choose? I mean, wither way he's stuck.
Shadows of a Rainbow chapter 20 . 7/20/2011
I'm actually having a quote battle with my best friend, so this fic is quite usefull ;)
Ryder Bellamiren chapter 20 . 7/17/2011

When is there gonna be more Remy/Siri? Poor Siri's probably gone bonkers!

CeeCee828 chapter 20 . 7/16/2011
I've only just found this, and all I can say is: Whoa! This is awesome! I liked the idea of the quotes from the beginning, I found it different and interesting and NEW, if you know what I mean, but now it's become something I never expected! And I like it! A lot! It's really good, really well-written and the plot is very unique! Keep up the good work! _
tripwork chapter 20 . 7/16/2011
Poor Remus. Im sure he'll figure out that his friends are trying to protect him...
1winter chapter 20 . 7/16/2011
I don't know if you have seen The Deathly Hallows part 2 yet, but there's a scene that totally reminded me of your fiction... It includes Lupin and a quote :)

Anyway, I really love this story!

(and uh, sorry for my awkward english.)
GixieChic chapter 20 . 7/16/2011
Love this! Can't wait for the next chapter
JenniAnimeHotStuff chapter 19 . 7/12/2011
Oh wow! I rather like this fanfic! I can't wait until the next update!