Reviews for Bella Whitlock, HBIC
Entwinedlove chapter 17 . 5/28
The last time I read this I don't think it was finished. Glad I came back around to it eventually; that was a fun ride. Thank you for posting it!
What is the title of the book you sold so I can read that too?
Kristina777 chapter 17 . 11/30/2016
That was great.
andrewpine chapter 7 . 4/8/2016
Garrett .
andrewpine chapter 5 . 4/2/2016
Amazing what an immature selfish prick Jasper is just because he could not have Bella around so he could screw her every ten minutes.
marvelousfics chapter 17 . 1/11/2016
This story is absolutely amazing. I read all the two in two days straight. I'm addicted! Loved the way you expos vampires to the world, was built as the future of each of the characters, everything. Keep writing, please!
Oh, and you might as well make a POV Tyler when he found out about Bella being his mother, right? It would be amazing to know what he thought at that time and when they met.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/27/2015
I have to tell you that I am really enjoying your sequel ,Bella Whitlock, HBIC. It is very entertaining ..I do have a request would you consider maybe writing a new story about Bella with either Peter or Gar. there really are not alot of those out there ... Anyway keep writing you are doing a great job!

Sincerely, L. Jacox
pegasus5406 chapter 16 . 8/6/2015
Sigh...what a wonderful story. I enjoyed it very much, thanks you for sharing your talent with us...until next time...bigg huggs. Peggy
MiccaF chapter 17 . 4/15/2015
Excellent! Loved the first and the sequel just as much :-) Great job!
kantorkan chapter 12 . 2/1/2015
Have you posted the scent of fear on any site?
kantorkan chapter 10 . 2/1/2015
Wonder what officer friendly would do if he knew most of these "kids" were old enough to be his great grand parents or great great?
kantorkan chapter 3 . 2/1/2015
I think one of the first thing that Madam president should require is that they find many vampires with science backgrounds and have them work on a couple of projects like developing something that blocks the sparkling their skin does and some type of synthetic blood supplement for the ones that don't want to feed from humons,but don't try to stop the ones that still want to follow their natural require the ones that want to feed naturally to feed from the dregs of humon race.
kerra26 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
LOVED BOTH THESE STORIES
forrestersmategmail.com chapter 15 . 8/7/2014
Congrats! Your talent is notable, I'm glad you're getting paid!
kantorkan chapter 17 . 7/28/2014
Wish you would write more stories.