Reviews for Going My Way
yllimilly chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
"No one should need to go that fast while they're playing a card game."

M-marry me.

I wasn't able to focus on the story after reading that part.
Animom chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
The motorcycle action and the dialog is well-written, but I don't feel as though there is anything especially ... shippy going on here. In fact, you could drop in almost any two characters in place of Honda and Marik, and, as long as it both were plausible as riders, the fic would be pretty much the same.
safa'at keruth chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
First: YAY MOTORCYCLESHIPPING AND 5D'S JOKES! :D

I really liked the interesting take you took on Motorcycleshipping here, choosing tobset it directly in the 5D's universe - and I mist say, even though I've never watched a single episode of 5D's, you presented it well enough for me to understand what was going on. :D Of course, I enjoyed the little stabs at the 5D's universe ('who'd need to go that fast while playing a card game?' xD) and the practicality you managed to instill - after all, it makes sense that these new bikes aren't going to go much faster than the old ones if they want the riders to stay alive. xD

My only bit of concrit is that I think you concentrated a bit too much on the bikes and a bit too little on the actual characters involved. If you hadn't, you could have developed their relationships and especially the Motorcycleshipping more fully - although I did enjoy the details of Jou's failure and the bikes themselves.

Good job, and good luck in the contest! :D

Sef