Reviews for Naruto In Hell
Wow that really really good please continue what your doing here I'll to see what happens thinks for that story to
Astaroth chapter 9 . 1/4
Ever considered that instead of Kyubi, who only had to guide Naruto TO the Ninth Circle and obviously has some bad memories associated with it, Naruto might meet Dante, having failed to kill Satan and trapped in Caina for his betrayal of Beatrice. He could guide him through and maybe show a little bit of 'push him out of the line of fire' style sacrifice?
pwashington chapter 9 . 4/24/2014
I wish they put more work into treachery the blackest and farthest away from heaven it is where the worst of the worst are kept in unforgiving cold an dangerous thousand foot drops ice spikes and the frozen giants and people still in ice but still can see just stare as if to say who are you to walk the path of hell so warmly oh living man naruto being a rarity some strike with grief but their sins are to great to feel sympathy for then like count uliglo he got the shaft bad so as a consalation prize he can it the brains of his traitor the their both evil but one you want to sympathies with others cry but only because their in pain some suffer in scilence either because it is frozen or they are unrepentant so they have nothing to say so they stare at you blankly as if to say yeah I killed my parents who loved me with their whole hearts didn't do any thing wrong to me I just wanted the inheritance money I am not sorry I even the look of hurt in their eye when I did it didn't feel a thing
Loser chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
What the fuck is this
anonimo chapter 9 . 2/26/2014
yo creo que debe absorber a Sasuke a mi no me agrada tanto en Sasuke del shippuden pero me gustaría que volviera a ser como era antes de que apareciera Orochimaru... digo el casi muere salvando la vida de Naruto cuando pelearon con Haku sabiendo que si moría no podría cumplir con su venganza.
¿Hay alguna posibilidad de que Sasori sea absorbido? es uno de mis personajes favoritos y yo creo que merece la redención.
gamelover41592 chapter 9 . 2/16/2014
this is a good fanfic hope you haven't abandoned this
tastybigsexy chapter 9 . 1/16/2014
Have read all 9 chapters and I love your story. The plot is great but I have to say this one is my favorite. keep up the good work and can't wait for the next chapter.
keller blair chapter 9 . 11/28/2013
Make crossover where naruto has dantes skills and a mass harem in narutos world
Guest chapter 9 . 9/18/2013
update damit update it has been like a year
WanderersShadow101 chapter 9 . 8/11/2013
all i can say is:

UPDATE NOW DAMNIT!

...please? :3
Safire Ranmako chapter 9 . 6/7/2013
Okay, I like this fic.

And I really think you should absolve Sasuke and Itachi.

Sasuke because the cursed seal messed him up and his fall from grace is mostly Orochimaru's fault, he had started to open up to Naruto, during the Wave Mission, before the Forest of Death.

Itachi is more simple to explain. Itachi was following orders during the Uchiha Massacre. He defied his orders when he left Sasuke alive. He gave Sasuke that vision because he wanted him to kill him as a way to absolve his sins of killing his own family. He also was spying on the Akatsuki under Jaraiya's orders.
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 9 . 2/1/2013
Absolve Itachi and punish Sasuke.
Kaore Ryu chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
i have an answer for why temptresses from lust and gluttons from gluttony exist in greed. lust and gluttony are forms of greed.
willam and jack and jake chapter 9 . 1/10/2013
nice love it this ride has been cool i can't wait to read more
willam and jack and jake chapter 8 . 1/10/2013