Reviews for Naruto In Hell
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 7/12
that was good keep the chapters coming
Hay is this fic ever gonna finish. Its very well written and I'd really like 2 see its ending.
Bahamutsoulking chapter 9 . 1/23
I would like to see Itachi be absolved because he betrayed his clan to prevent a civil war in Konoha.
And I wanna see Sasuke punished because he betrayed Konoha for power.
sinnercharly chapter 9 . 12/6/2015
Please update!
Nirvana48 chapter 9 . 10/1/2015
Why you stop? This is good.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/6/2015
Wow that really really good please continue what your doing here I'll to see what happens thinks for that story to
Astaroth chapter 9 . 1/4/2015
Ever considered that instead of Kyubi, who only had to guide Naruto TO the Ninth Circle and obviously has some bad memories associated with it, Naruto might meet Dante, having failed to kill Satan and trapped in Caina for his betrayal of Beatrice. He could guide him through and maybe show a little bit of 'push him out of the line of fire' style sacrifice?
pwashington chapter 9 . 4/24/2014
I wish they put more work into treachery the blackest and farthest away from heaven it is where the worst of the worst are kept in unforgiving cold an dangerous thousand foot drops ice spikes and the frozen giants and people still in ice but still can see just stare as if to say who are you to walk the path of hell so warmly oh living man naruto being a rarity some strike with grief but their sins are to great to feel sympathy for then like count uliglo he got the shaft bad so as a consalation prize he can it the brains of his traitor the their both evil but one you want to sympathies with others cry but only because their in pain some suffer in scilence either because it is frozen or they are unrepentant so they have nothing to say so they stare at you blankly as if to say yeah I killed my parents who loved me with their whole hearts didn't do any thing wrong to me I just wanted the inheritance money I am not sorry I even the look of hurt in their eye when I did it didn't feel a thing
Loser chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
What the fuck is this
anonimo chapter 9 . 2/26/2014
yo creo que debe absorber a Sasuke a mi no me agrada tanto en Sasuke del shippuden pero me gustaría que volviera a ser como era antes de que apareciera Orochimaru... digo el casi muere salvando la vida de Naruto cuando pelearon con Haku sabiendo que si moría no podría cumplir con su venganza.
¿Hay alguna posibilidad de que Sasori sea absorbido? es uno de mis personajes favoritos y yo creo que merece la redención.
gamelover41592 chapter 9 . 2/16/2014
this is a good fanfic hope you haven't abandoned this
tastybigsexy chapter 9 . 1/16/2014
Have read all 9 chapters and I love your story. The plot is great but I have to say this one is my favorite. keep up the good work and can't wait for the next chapter.
keller blair chapter 9 . 11/28/2013
Make crossover where naruto has dantes skills and a mass harem in narutos world
Guest chapter 9 . 9/18/2013
update damit update it has been like a year
WanderersShadow101 chapter 9 . 8/11/2013