Reviews for Coffee
chocolate chip wookiee chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Ooh, my email buried the notice of this wonderful little oneshot, so I only found it now. Better late than never, especially in this case :) I always like to read James/Helen and Barney was a pleasat surprise. Thanks for a good read!

P.S. Any chance we'll see the cocaine prequel? ;)
melissaadams22 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Hey there,

A fast note to say GREAT job. I loved this story, it was nicely done and I ENJOYED it a lot from start to finish :D :)

Melissa
Jadestar1981 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
That was a really wonderful and funny story. Lovely to see not only Helen & James, but Barney too - I think this is the first story I've read ever that features Barney. Loved their little squabble about coffe and how of course both James and Barney see Helen trying to drink coffee. Really, you had me lauging with this story.

["I see some things never change," James said between chuckles. "Helen would always get a bit moody in Oxford when things didn't go quite her way, especially when she began forsaking sleep for science."

Barney laughed. "I bet she never went as far as to drink coffee back then."

"Well, no." James admitted as he swung an arm around Barney's neck and led him out of the kitchen. "But there was that time where I convinced her to try cocaine. Now that, my friend, is quite the tale. I'll tell it to you sometime, perhaps after we catch Helen's latest prize. For now, we've got work to do."]

Oooh, how I'd love to hear this story...any chance you'll write that too? XD

Anyway, thanks for writing this and making me laugh on this dreary winter morning!