Reviews for Casey vs the Fake Relationship
grimmyneko chapter 11 . 8/13/2014
Clary226 chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
I love this fix so much. Allie and I are on the same page when it comes to one John Casey.
xSlytherinxPrincessxVampirax chapter 11 . 4/12/2014
THIS WAS SO CUTE! Seriously, kudos to you for writing something so adorable without making Casey OOC! I love it! And I'd seriously love to see more of Allie and Casey :D jus' sayin' ;P
FrenzyforEric chapter 11 . 11/29/2013
you should continue this story maybe have allie become a secret agent too.
either way great story! i love casey and oc stories!
CatGirlFireflare chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
SOOOOOOOO EPIC! I almost squee'd at sooo many points. It was adorable and exciting!
tigerlilygurl chapter 10 . 2/2/2012
Is there any chance of you writing the scene with Casey dealing with Allie being stabbed I would love to read it I was severly dissapointed when I realised the fact that you didn't write it.
Ronniex chapter 10 . 8/12/2011
reptile 97 chapter 10 . 6/5/2011
Thanks for the story.

I fallowed it from the start

Look forward to the next one you put out.
kykyxstandler chapter 10 . 6/5/2011
pastorannie chapter 9 . 5/22/2011
What a wonderful story of our dear Colonel and his "pretend" date. You got his gruffness down pat, but Allie is able to get him to open up and be the compassionate man he is. Great job! Looking forward to more chapters, I hope soon!
Fell4 chapter 9 . 5/21/2011
I find her reaction to the morphine halarious! I loved this chapter and I can't wait to see how she will react to 'the news' now that she has had time to recover!

Night Lotus Blossom chapter 9 . 5/21/2011
I loved the action and adventure in this chapter.

Allie really kicked some ass and made John proud, didn't she?

It sounds like she is on the mend now, and with John's tender loving care, I'm sure she'll be healed even sooner.

Nice job with this chapter. As always, I look forward to the next.

witchbaby300 chapter 9 . 5/21/2011
Hmmm this chapter felt a little rushed and not much effort was put into it like the others but i enjoyed the update all the same. It was super short too. I'm glad she finally knows who he is. :) Can't waitfor the next chapter!
kykyxstandler chapter 9 . 5/20/2011
love it hihi poor allie but she's funny on drug
Renegade.Girl13 chapter 9 . 5/20/2011
Loved this! Gotta say, my favorite line has to be, "Geeze, no wonder you guys lost the Revolutionary War. If you're anything to go by, you're all idiots!" I definitely was cracking up at that line. 'Course, then things got a bit bad-but John was there to save the day, so it's all good. :) Can't wait to read your next chapter!