Reviews for A New Day
Guest chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
Absolutely stunning as always :) Looking forward to the Sabriel *hint hint nudge nudge*
nordies-do-it-better chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
i love it! and i love the two that came before this. they are perfect. do more. AAAAAAAWWWWWWESSSSSSOOOMMMMEEEE!
ILoveSupernaturalcasismine chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
It was awesome so far. Please post the next part soon *begs* :)
androidtracker chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
Love all three of these stories. Nice twist.
cammie1234 chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
You are such a lovely writer3
I love this.
kennycashewnut chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
Do are you 'Inceptions' ghost writer cause that saw amazing, and mind blowing.
ThePen23 chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
I really love this series. God being a Bon Jovi fan, Never Say Die as the Winchester Anthem, Good Guys Don't Always Wear White as Gabriel's anthem, We Weren't Born To Follow for Team Free Will, the song Castiel sang(What's that called?) for Castiel, and stopping the apocalypse by turning Lucifer human, well that's all head cannon for now. It's an amazing series, and I can't wait for more. Please update!
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 4 . 12/1/2011
Whew I know what's going on now! I loved the Gabe/Sam moments! I can't wait for more in the series! :) love it!
nulblank000 chapter 4 . 11/7/2011
*gigantic virtual hugs!* I love you again! Not in a... ahem... you know what i mean. Just that whooo! They're not dead! You actualy had me crying at a couple of points in the last couple of ficlet thingys, which is no mean feat since i cried maybe twice in the history of watchin and readin supernatural. Truly amazing story, you're officialy on my Do Not Kill List. (i started off with a hit list, but once it had more than 50% of the planet's inhabitants on it, i figured it'd be easier to have an Off Limits list instead.) Totally can't wait for the next in the series, i think this is far better than the real season 7 so whoot! Keep up the good work and ignore any spelling/ grammar mistakes coz it's after midnight for me and i'm really sleepy. :D
kirallie chapter 4 . 10/17/2011
good plan!
Aewnaur chapter 4 . 9/21/2011
this is a wonderful series.. i LOVE that you've used bon jovi in the first story as my playlist for the fic i am writing is seriously full of bon jovi lol.. and then the second in the series was at turns heartbreaking and kick-ass.. lol.. and then this one full of plans with-in plans and tricksterGabe cunning and lovely sam falling so hard he can't even see it.. lol.. and he thought dean was oblivious.. hehe.. hello pot meet kettle .. lol.. i'm very much looking forward to more of this series i need the conclusion of the slash/pre-slash between sam/gabe cause really that's what i'm in it for lol.. i'm shameless like that yep that's me no shame at all when it comes to my fic.. lol.. and really i would love to see the hows and whyfores of the humanLucifer and about how micheal will respond to it all .. will they put them in the cage like in the show or have we now gone beyond the need for the cage .. i have a hard time believing that some sigils in his dna will stop something like luci from being evil.. he would end up being something to hunt anyway right.. ahhhh.. i could go on with the bunnies this has spawned all night but.. lol. really i just wanted to say thank you and i hope the muses are hopped up on some really good caffine cause i'm very much looking forward to more of your fics..

trenee
Eminnis chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
DUDE! This makes so much more sense now! I forgot to read chapter three BEFORE I read chapter four...But now I get it a bit more! Good chapter!

Eminnis
Eminnis chapter 4 . 9/17/2011
Forgive me for asking, it's just been a while. At this stage we've re-wound, right? I think so. Cute ending there, liked it much!

Eminnis
The Singing Duck chapter 4 . 9/16/2011
GREAT! Really loved it, and can't wait to see the sequel. You didn't lose your touch one bit!

The tiniest little remark, though - a typo one. Some sentences have a lot of "-", and sometimes it can be confusing (is it a side line, a brief cut in the speech? another sentence?).

But it's just a detail, the story was awesome!
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 4 . 9/16/2011
I love it! I love the "Candy-theif" Part. It was cute. Why did you send out two emails though? Can't wait for that next part!