Reviews for Dark Mind
KakuseiSchiffer chapter 4 . 3/9
I wanted to say that this fanic is quite amazing. You managed to keep the characters in the middle without lowering not exceeding them. I hope that one day you would continue this story. Your story has inspired me to draw and write my very own characters that match One Piece.
StarsEternal chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
i'm so surprised that this story has a real convincing plot! you have no idea how hard those are to find. i like how you're taking it slowly. while i'm unfamiliar with the pairing, the storytelling makes up for it. i hope to see more from you!
18KmPerHour chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
I always love AU story ,and I like how you portray Akainu. He's one of my favorite characters in one piece. Hope you can continue the story :D
Natylol chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
Too bad. I really love this story. I know what you mean when you write something and is deleted, is kind of dificult- me being a writer too, to write the same stuff again, most of the time they don't come the same.

I wish you inspiration came once again. Wish you the best!
ZX chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
And the plot thickens! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Natylol chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
Like all of yours story, awesome :D
Natylol chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
I wonder what Lucci whisper to Luffy :/ awesome story so far.
Ano Crazy Adventurer chapter 3 . 6/4/2012
One word. Interesting. ;D! See ya!
sayurin chapter 3 . 2/13/2012
Hurry up and update!
Creeper-X chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
I'm truly impressed by this fic. I usually have a strong dislike towards school AU fics since they are pretty much always the same boring teenage drama. This one, however, was much more and I'm glad that I decided to check it out.

The opening scene was amazing. The role you choose for Akainu really suits him and you portrayed his personality in a realistic way which fits to the universe you choose. Many people hate the character and portray him as totally evil but they seem to forget that in canon Akainu is a marine and does what he thinks is right i.e. pursues pirates who are considered evil. Not every pirate is like Luffy and co. Indeed Akainu's methods are drastic and he's not actually a pleasant person but he still has a reason for his actions. It's not like he would just kill random civilians out of spite. If you're not a criminal and not involved in any way, he won't target you. He acts pretty alike to how some high ranked people did during the real life wars (e.g. executing soldiers that were trying to run away was rather common). Anyways, your story takes place in modern times and I really admire it how you have developed Akainu and others to fit into the mindset of this time and of his role. In this he's a modern time lawyer, not a marine admiral, and it makes sense for him to act little differently. However, the role is still something that fits his rather stern "justice will prevail" -personality. Some may say he's out of character but I disagree. You made and awesome choice in making him a lawyer.

I also must say that I usually don't like genderbender either but so far you have done good job at portraying Luffy as a female. I still can recognize the character but the different gender gives some new possibilities. Too often writers render him to some sudden wimp as a female and I find that actually pretty offensing. Like being a girl would automatically make you a weak crybaby. Of course, the mindset of a girl and a boy are different and the author is allowed to have artistic freedom but if the author just forgets all of his personality traits, then it's not a fem!Luffy but a totally new character.

The plot sounds very intriguing so far. It's not -like I was afraid of- your typical high school fic but actually has a lot more layers. Also, the pairing is something I have never before seen and since I'm a big fan of cracky pairings, this gives you an automatic plus. I'm really looking forward how you're going to handle it. I also like it that you have chosen to make this T rated. I personally get a lot better kicks from the tension of a developing relationship and I like it that the author leaves something for our own imagination and doesn't just spell every sexual detail out to you.

So yeah, keep up the good work!
Me chapter 3 . 1/13/2012
Wow! I usually don't read school AUs but the intriguing pairing made me check this out and boy am I glad I did. It's well written and the plot sounds good so far. It's not just your typical high school drama. Also, gotta tip my hat to you for the original pairing. Akainu is possibly the most hated character in fandom right now (though I actually like him *gets strangled by Ace fangirls*) so it was a surprise to see him portrayed like this. Keep up the good work! I'm really intrigued by how the plot will develope.
anon chapter 3 . 1/3/2012
i'm sooo happy you updated :D

i still wonder what lucci whispered to luffy in the previous chapter :P hope it'll get revealed sometime in the future.

i've got an idea how sakazuki and luffy are going to meet, but i (literally) can't wait for it! i'm so excited for this :P

it's a shame that you won't write a lemon here, i was really curious how you'll write the two of them, but alas, i respect your decision and whish you the best with this story and your health.

hope you will update soon! :D
TheBlackSeaReaper chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
looooooooooooooooooove it. cant wait to read more. keep up the good work. update soon. love it.
Rell chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
aiks hopw u get well soon and happy new year!() hehe thnx for the update~~ and enjoy your new yearxD good job and keep it up
Wind Paradox chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
Hey, it's alright with me. I understand what you are going through and I respect your decision.:)