Reviews for Fear of the Unknown
Guest chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
This story is getting complicated.
Astrakelly chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
Hi just got into this show online and the have been reading some fan fiction, and I think this one is good I know it's been awhile but if you ever continue it know you will have at lest one reader
Triciaxy chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
Ok. this is a fun story. I always saw Dan and Nan getting together and Bess and Nat getting together. Though I don't like that Dan overheard Nan talking to Mrs. Jo. That just seems too easy for me. I think you need to let Dan figure things out on his own w/o eavesdropping. But keep writing! I wanna hear what happens next. :)
Serandi82 chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
I'm liking the story concept so far. I just recently found this wonderful series, and I'm getting acquainted with the characters in hopes to write my own fanfiction using this particular set of characters. It really is sad that this story only lasted two seasons, isn't it? Seems like there was so much more story to tell!

Well, anyway...I like the story, and can't wait to see what you do with it.
rainbowosmondfan chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I hope you continue this story! I loved Little Men and love to read any fanfiction about the characters from the show. The story sound good. Keep it up!
Devin chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
i love bess and dan. they r made for eachother. but here is an idea. why dont nat confort nan and they kiss and she doesnt know who t pick. either mess up friendship with bess and nat or just be with dan who she thinks is right for her, just an idea.