Reviews for Another Door Opens
lilybethluna chapter 6 . 12/13/2011
Adorable!
Rayven49 chapter 6 . 9/4/2011
Hi!

This story is cute :) I like how fully realized the characters are. There wasn't a lot of that in the movie.

Update soon!

Yours,

Rayven
Bagel-chan chapter 6 . 7/20/2011
Wow. Just discovered today and I have fallen completely inlove with it! You are doing a great job and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Orangefox1 chapter 5 . 7/14/2011
Aww! This is actually cute. I want to know what happens! be a good person and update! A lot more! :) 3

And the king sounds like a big jerk so far. -_- Not making me happy with that. He needs to calm down and just listen to the smart Eugene and Rapunzel! They know a lot more then him! How dare he put him in a cell. He should be hanged for doing that to Eugene. The guy who risked his life for Rapunzel several times! :) good job though.
Liz McCallus chapter 4 . 7/9/2011
I really like this story, but there's a lot of things I thought could be changed.

take too much time to explain/describe a conversation, I'm reading dialogue and maybe some descriptive the other way around.

King seemed very out-of daughter had been returned to the kingdom by this man, shouldn't he at least be thankful?Not hateful and mean to Eugene, I would think.

can't be so scared by loves this girl with all his heart, and he wants to kiss her and hug her and embrace her.

I hope you don't take this the wrong way...those were just things I thought needed it's very cute and I like it a lot :)

-Liz M.
Miss Quartermain chapter 4 . 2/8/2011
Bertie here!

I just read all of this and I have to say, I love your portrayal of what would have happened when they returned to the castle. I did my best to avoid that in Flower Glow, but I still think I did well with the relationship between Eugene and the royals.

Still, this is a wonderful read and I am excited to see what you come up with next!
Romance and Musicals chapter 4 . 2/6/2011
This was really good. I am very interested to see what the Stabbington Brothers have planned for revenge.
APizzaInTime chapter 4 . 1/15/2011
SO HEY

I WAS HAVING A BAD DAY AND THEN YOUR STORY CHEERED ME UP

*heart* I love your characterization of the King and Queen. I'd pictured them as being very loving and kind, but also very aware that they have to be serious when the moment calls for it. And that's the way they were with Eugene - which I like. I like that Eugene responded in the way that I expected he would - frightened to ABSOLUTE DEATH but there for Rapunzel until he was forced away by Rapunzel herself. And Rapunzel was definitely IC too. :3 Cute but much like her parents.

Overall, KEEP GOING YOU WRITE SO WELL

~Nexus
LunarBasket chapter 4 . 1/15/2011
What an adorable reunion between Rapunzel and her parents! I love that she asked for something as simple as hazelnut soup to eat, it was such a Rapunzel thing to do.

The interaction between the King, Queen, and Eugene is exactly how I picture it in my head - mothers are always more forgiving and open minded, aren't they? ;)

I can't wait for the next chapter - loved how long this one was, by the way! - i'm wondering just what the Stabbington brothers have in mind...Which reminds me, brilliant idea to have them released with all the other thugs rather than simply escape!
Stars and Stripes chapter 4 . 1/15/2011
ahhh very nice. im assuming the two at the end were the stabbingtons? yayaya update soon!
Kyoru-KiTTy-ArTist chapter 4 . 1/15/2011
Eee I love it so far! Nice interpretation on the stuff we couldn't see in the movie! Great job and please continue!
Funkywatermelon chapter 4 . 1/15/2011
Those boys just are not thankful!
Funkywatermelon chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
Very nice!
Funkywatermelon chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
Loved how pascal helped him out!
Funkywatermelon chapter 1 . 1/15/2011