Reviews for Boundaries of Logic
bina W chapter 1 . 6/12
Pls update this.
BW
Dr. Holland chapter 52 . 4/13
What an amazing story. I hope that someday you write more in this alternate universe.
wolfen281 chapter 45 . 2/25
Is there a part 3 coming at some point?
How about a small Zymak and Patricia getting together story?
This was a very good series with excellent world building and character developement.
mistyluc chapter 52 . 10/23/2015
hope you continue
mvw chapter 52 . 9/16/2015
I miss your stories. I hope you will write part 3 soon.
maigonokaze chapter 52 . 2/16/2015
Omg I love you. I've had a lot going on with life and stuff and haven't really been on much in the last couple years. But now I'm finally coming back and the first thing I had to do was check on my favorite Vulcan/human couples. This is a spectacular story. I've literally spent the last three days doing nothing but rereading "Disgrace and Honor" and "Boundaries of Logic." They are just as incredible as I remember them! They're a thoroughly addicting mix of love and sex and politics - best combination! And I hadn't ever read the ending of BoL, so that's been so fun to see how you tied this up. You mentioned a part 3 - is that still on the table or have you moved on to other projects?
bina W chapter 52 . 12/9/2014
Hello. I just finished refreshing reading again) this story and the prequel as well. I know life can get ver busy. But is there any chance you might know the timetable for the 3rd part in this trilogy will begin?
Bina
megan chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Patricia and Soryn's story was so sad for me. He started out as a loving husband, who was afraid to endanger his wife with a high risk pregnancy. Then he turns into an abusive husband who won't let her leave the house.
wolfen281 chapter 52 . 5/24/2014
The amount of detail in this series of stories is awesome. You have created an alternate trek verse that I would love to come read about again. Thank you.
gracefullyhandled chapter 52 . 10/3/2013
That was wonderful! I want more of this story please!
mcamastow chapter 51 . 5/30/2013
Can't review on the last chapter so i'm reviewing on this one .Another great story that I could hardly put down leaving me with more questions and wanting more of your story but I have to say I would really love to see a story on Maya and her future children she is in fact my favourite character in your two stories thank you. JS for the read.
leneypoo chapter 52 . 5/29/2013
*flails and twitches like a dying cockroach*
OMG! This story! Fascinating plot. Love the characters. OMG!
Gyvir26 chapter 52 . 5/9/2013
Yes, that is a rather anti-climactic ending! At least it leaves things nice and open for Part 3; so many possibilities to be explored.
I think someone needs to drop a shuttle or something on T'Pau's head, she's just too evil. Being the Mirror Universe, her manipulative tendencies are out full-force, and I hope Sarek and company are able to withstand whatever else she has up her sleeve. I'm looking forward to the continuation.
Guest chapter 52 . 5/3/2013
Poor Maya! And wow, Sybok. Way to bring him in. Can't wait for the next installment. You are a plot genius!
QueenOfMyOwnDestiny chapter 52 . 5/3/2013
You really are an amazing author. You could be a professional author if you wanted (but then i would have to pay to get your books). I can't wait for part 3, but please please can we have a happy ending?