Reviews for Boundaries of Logic
maigonokaze chapter 52 . 2/16
Omg I love you. I've had a lot going on with life and stuff and haven't really been on much in the last couple years. But now I'm finally coming back and the first thing I had to do was check on my favorite Vulcan/human couples. This is a spectacular story. I've literally spent the last three days doing nothing but rereading "Disgrace and Honor" and "Boundaries of Logic." They are just as incredible as I remember them! They're a thoroughly addicting mix of love and sex and politics - best combination! And I hadn't ever read the ending of BoL, so that's been so fun to see how you tied this up. You mentioned a part 3 - is that still on the table or have you moved on to other projects?
bina W chapter 52 . 12/9/2014
Hello. I just finished refreshing reading again) this story and the prequel as well. I know life can get ver busy. But is there any chance you might know the timetable for the 3rd part in this trilogy will begin?
Bina
megan chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Patricia and Soryn's story was so sad for me. He started out as a loving husband, who was afraid to endanger his wife with a high risk pregnancy. Then he turns into an abusive husband who won't let her leave the house.
wolfen281 chapter 52 . 5/24/2014
The amount of detail in this series of stories is awesome. You have created an alternate trek verse that I would love to come read about again. Thank you.
gracefullyhandled chapter 52 . 10/3/2013
That was wonderful! I want more of this story please!
mcamastow chapter 51 . 5/30/2013
Can't review on the last chapter so i'm reviewing on this one .Another great story that I could hardly put down leaving me with more questions and wanting more of your story but I have to say I would really love to see a story on Maya and her future children she is in fact my favourite character in your two stories thank you. JS for the read.
leneypoo chapter 52 . 5/29/2013
*flails and twitches like a dying cockroach*
OMG! This story! Fascinating plot. Love the characters. OMG!
Gyvir26 chapter 52 . 5/9/2013
Yes, that is a rather anti-climactic ending! At least it leaves things nice and open for Part 3; so many possibilities to be explored.
I think someone needs to drop a shuttle or something on T'Pau's head, she's just too evil. Being the Mirror Universe, her manipulative tendencies are out full-force, and I hope Sarek and company are able to withstand whatever else she has up her sleeve. I'm looking forward to the continuation.
Guest chapter 52 . 5/3/2013
Poor Maya! And wow, Sybok. Way to bring him in. Can't wait for the next installment. You are a plot genius!
QueenOfMyOwnDestiny chapter 52 . 5/3/2013
You really are an amazing author. You could be a professional author if you wanted (but then i would have to pay to get your books). I can't wait for part 3, but please please can we have a happy ending?
Nyotarules chapter 52 . 5/3/2013
Take care of yourself, get lots of rest, my life give you more ups than downs. Looking forward to part three, Is suspect T'Pau has a bomb in her house with Sybok I hope he ends up being a good ally for Spock and not take him as a rival. As for Maya being one quarter Organian - wow imagine how powerful her children will be.
sherry15 chapter 52 . 5/3/2013
OMG! So Maya has to undergo mental conditioning and basically T'pau just summoned Sarek to her house just so he can see his son and not take Sybok with him, possibly as revenge when he lashed out at her when he Pon Farred. I cannot wait for the continuation of your series. I hope you can regain your creative writing processes so you can write another awesome story. Thank you.
mcamastow chapter 52 . 5/3/2013
This looks like it will be agreat story keep it up.
Aashlee Elizabeth chapter 52 . 5/3/2013
Thank you for this story - and the promise of another to come!

I understand how life stressors can cut into one's creativity and energies in getting a story out. (I'm in a similar situation.) The fact that you did so anyway deserves a round of applause! [STANDING UP, CLAPPING HANDS] You have created a group of engaging characters living in a complex universe, trying to live their best while dealing with whatever Life throws at this. Hmmm, that probably sounds familiar...

Best wishes and hopes that things settle into more pleasing circumstances for you. Thank you again for this tale. Blessings!
Sensara chapter 52 . 5/3/2013
Yet another excellent chapter in this saga! And so many questions unanswered! What will happen to Patricia and the agent? What about Spock? Will someone please slap T'Pau upside the head? And what about things on Earth?

Can't wait for more!