Reviews for Boundaries of Logic
aciemahon chapter 52 . 8/19
I loved these stories. I wish I read them back when you
We’re writing them. I loved the characters and their development and growth. I could not stop reading. And it’s so interesting that it took place in the evil terran universe. Brilliant trek writing
yjlefebvre chapter 52 . 7/8
I have so many feelings!
First of all, your story is AMAZING. Words cannot express my love for your characters. I devoured Dishonor and now Boundaries within 2 weeks. I could not get enough! I don't usually care much for OCs, maybe one really well written one, but you made me fall in love with this group of Terran women and their sometimes ridiculous Vulcan husbands SO fast. I was honestly more invested in Maya, Dana, and Mariana's journeys and romances than Amanda's at times. (Btw: way to make me wait for Zurel and Mariana. You really had me going there with Juhleem for a second. I can only imagine I'll be waiting for Patricia to get herself together and get with everyones favorite ginger Vulcan for just as long.) I have never shipped so many OCs before. I have also rarely had such visceral reactions to characters in fics as I did for Cassie and T'Pau (I actually called her an evil bitch out loud when I read she had Sybok. This woman, I swear.)
I also have to give you props for originality. This is the only Amanda/Sarek fix I've read in the mirror universe (and I have read MANY fics). That concept is the main reason I clicked on your story, since I'm not always up for the commitment of such a long fic. I love your world building of what life under the Empire would look like. And I appreciate your dedication to the source material when it comes to technology and alien races and culture. Making Maya's dad part Organian was a nice call.
You also maintained a good balance of small scale domestic and world building, epic drama. I personally am more invested in characters, but the world you painted is so vivid and so intimately affects the characters living in it that you made me care about, you know, plot. You have a true gift. If you ever write original fiction I would be very interested in reading it. Of course, I'd prefer to read the last installment in this trilogy first. Which brings me to my next point:
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD AND HOLY IN THIS UNIVERSE WRITE THE NEXT STORY IN THIS SERIES! I need it. I am following you as an author so I can see any updates. Please please please keep writing this series. I have so many unanswered questions! I need to know how things turn out!

P.S. I already wanted to date a Klingon because I have a crush on Worf from TNG. Now I want a Vulcan husband. So thanks for that.
Dee Fitzgerald chapter 52 . 4/3
I hope some day, to find the next part of this amazing story. I have loved it from start to finish. Thank you for sharing this with us, perhaps in the future we will see the 3rd part.
stacey.eats chapter 52 . 6/26/2018
I read this story and the first part one after the other. It's a heavy story that really tugs at the emotions heavily on several points. I find it very well-written though, the plot, subplots and small details were thought-out. I sincerely hope that the next part will be written. I have flagged to follow the author in hopes of reading more of this mirror universe. Thank you for sharing this!
tanseynz chapter 52 . 5/30/2018
Utterly intriguing and wonderfully written.
Maigonokaze chapter 52 . 1/3/2018
Just finished rereading this one too. Yep, still amazing. If you ever wanted to like... self publish these stories, I would 100% buy a physical book to put on my shelf.
Uhura the 9th chapter 16 . 7/13/2017
I really liked Sarek and Amanda saga, with little Spock, really cute. I didn't care too much for the other human characters over dramatized. But I did like the hyper-telepath agent and the plot behind Sarek's behavior rape, now that was plot! I really liked the way you worked in Maya and her battle with T'Pau, oh my that was awesome, meeting her father and that will lead to TOS episode of Errand of Mercy. Nicely threaded! Wonder if you write something that will lead Maya to meet Spock during that episode or something, that will incorporate his relationship with Kirk and Uhura. Now that will be real cool. Good story.
bee.zippy chapter 52 . 7/4/2017
You have written two very interesting and detailed stories with many wonderful characters that I will miss terribly now that it's over. Ultimately, I got way more invested in characters other than Amanda and Sarek (the ones you started the whole series with). I, like others here have expressed, would love to see more of this universe from you, if you ever have the inclination to write more. But if not, I have enjoyed what you shared in these two stories and thank you for writing them.
bina W chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
Pls update this.
BW
Dr. Holland chapter 52 . 4/13/2016
What an amazing story. I hope that someday you write more in this alternate universe.
wolfen281 chapter 45 . 2/25/2016
Is there a part 3 coming at some point?
How about a small Zymak and Patricia getting together story?
This was a very good series with excellent world building and character developement.
mistyluc chapter 52 . 10/23/2015
hope you continue
mvw chapter 52 . 9/16/2015
I miss your stories. I hope you will write part 3 soon.
maigonokaze chapter 52 . 2/16/2015
Omg I love you. I've had a lot going on with life and stuff and haven't really been on much in the last couple years. But now I'm finally coming back and the first thing I had to do was check on my favorite Vulcan/human couples. This is a spectacular story. I've literally spent the last three days doing nothing but rereading "Disgrace and Honor" and "Boundaries of Logic." They are just as incredible as I remember them! They're a thoroughly addicting mix of love and sex and politics - best combination! And I hadn't ever read the ending of BoL, so that's been so fun to see how you tied this up. You mentioned a part 3 - is that still on the table or have you moved on to other projects?
bina W chapter 52 . 12/9/2014
Hello. I just finished refreshing reading again) this story and the prequel as well. I know life can get ver busy. But is there any chance you might know the timetable for the 3rd part in this trilogy will begin?
Bina