Reviews for Boundaries of Logic
Uhura the 9th chapter 16 . 7/13
I really liked Sarek and Amanda saga, with little Spock, really cute. I didn't care too much for the other human characters over dramatized. But I did like the hyper-telepath agent and the plot behind Sarek's behavior rape, now that was plot! I really liked the way you worked in Maya and her battle with T'Pau, oh my that was awesome, meeting her father and that will lead to TOS episode of Errand of Mercy. Nicely threaded! Wonder if you write something that will lead Maya to meet Spock during that episode or something, that will incorporate his relationship with Kirk and Uhura. Now that will be real cool. Good story.
bee.zippy chapter 52 . 7/4
You have written two very interesting and detailed stories with many wonderful characters that I will miss terribly now that it's over. Ultimately, I got way more invested in characters other than Amanda and Sarek (the ones you started the whole series with). I, like others here have expressed, would love to see more of this universe from you, if you ever have the inclination to write more. But if not, I have enjoyed what you shared in these two stories and thank you for writing them.
bina W chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
Pls update this.
BW
Dr. Holland chapter 52 . 4/13/2016
What an amazing story. I hope that someday you write more in this alternate universe.
wolfen281 chapter 45 . 2/25/2016
Is there a part 3 coming at some point?
How about a small Zymak and Patricia getting together story?
This was a very good series with excellent world building and character developement.
mistyluc chapter 52 . 10/23/2015
hope you continue
mvw chapter 52 . 9/16/2015
I miss your stories. I hope you will write part 3 soon.
maigonokaze chapter 52 . 2/16/2015
Omg I love you. I've had a lot going on with life and stuff and haven't really been on much in the last couple years. But now I'm finally coming back and the first thing I had to do was check on my favorite Vulcan/human couples. This is a spectacular story. I've literally spent the last three days doing nothing but rereading "Disgrace and Honor" and "Boundaries of Logic." They are just as incredible as I remember them! They're a thoroughly addicting mix of love and sex and politics - best combination! And I hadn't ever read the ending of BoL, so that's been so fun to see how you tied this up. You mentioned a part 3 - is that still on the table or have you moved on to other projects?
bina W chapter 52 . 12/9/2014
Hello. I just finished refreshing reading again) this story and the prequel as well. I know life can get ver busy. But is there any chance you might know the timetable for the 3rd part in this trilogy will begin?
Bina
megan chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Patricia and Soryn's story was so sad for me. He started out as a loving husband, who was afraid to endanger his wife with a high risk pregnancy. Then he turns into an abusive husband who won't let her leave the house.
wolfen281 chapter 52 . 5/24/2014
The amount of detail in this series of stories is awesome. You have created an alternate trek verse that I would love to come read about again. Thank you.
gracefullyhandled chapter 52 . 10/3/2013
That was wonderful! I want more of this story please!
mcamastow chapter 51 . 5/30/2013
Can't review on the last chapter so i'm reviewing on this one .Another great story that I could hardly put down leaving me with more questions and wanting more of your story but I have to say I would really love to see a story on Maya and her future children she is in fact my favourite character in your two stories thank you. JS for the read.
leneypoo chapter 52 . 5/29/2013
*flails and twitches like a dying cockroach*
OMG! This story! Fascinating plot. Love the characters. OMG!
Gyvir26 chapter 52 . 5/9/2013
Yes, that is a rather anti-climactic ending! At least it leaves things nice and open for Part 3; so many possibilities to be explored.
I think someone needs to drop a shuttle or something on T'Pau's head, she's just too evil. Being the Mirror Universe, her manipulative tendencies are out full-force, and I hope Sarek and company are able to withstand whatever else she has up her sleeve. I'm looking forward to the continuation.