Reviews for Aunt Flo is comming
descent 13 year old girl chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
yuk i wanna kill u. should u explain the topic in such an embarrasing way? no u shouldn't.
flyonthewall18 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Yeah! i agree to you ! Skandar Keynes and Georgie Henley is such a pretty and greatly representing them as Edmund and Lucy! I like them both... Actually Edmund/Lucy fiction and Peter/Lucy fiction they both amaze me! especially in romance... Hahhaha! oh! and your stories is such a cute and fantastic ...
TwiLightAmano chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
hha, cute.

write more about them.

i'll always wait for the new story..
Got2LoveFandoms chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god

I feel EXTREMELY embarrased for poor Lucy! Imagine having to tell your brother about THAT! I would NEVER tell my brother about that, i'd just say 'its girl stuff' and walk away. And the bathing thing! AAHHH poor Lucy. And poor Edmund on having to somehow help his sister with that...

But unfortunately, every girl has to deal with it :(

But I loved the way you wrote it it was cute :)

Great job!
Pulcher Papilio chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Oh, I totally agree with you, Skandar and Georgie have such a chemistry together, as well as William and Anna. Really, a rare and fortunate combination!

Now, see, your fiction... is one of the most pleasant, realistic and well written I've ever read. Lucy's shock when realizing the bleeding, Edmund's awkard and very boyish reaction, all those typical nuisances that menstruation brings... so TRUE.

And the love and care they show at each other in the course of the story just make my heart melt.

I'm so in love with your fic. Thank you so much for this, and keep up your wonderful writing.
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Loved It! :D
NatWolfgang483 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
XD lmao poor Ed XD ah the wonders of the female bofy XD if i was him i would have said the same "just kill me!" XD
The Cretan chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Good story. There were a couple of spelling errors but hey, its fanfiction, not a spelling bee. As far as this story goes I think you did a good job. Hope you continue.
The Madmadam chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Ah, the human anatomy. lol.
Valentinecest chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
oh my,I love it! you put them on the right words! please write more about them!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
its really great story.i hope u will continue this story as soon as posible please