Reviews for Watching Me
Zayide chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
Hopefully u haven't given up on the story.

I like what u got so far and would like to find out where u r taking it.

A suggestion...don't make it a one on one...there r too many out there of b plus another...it has the potential for far more kinky lemons.

If u have given up. I am sorry about bugging u. Will u be putting it up for adoption?
amimi31 chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
i like your fiction it's an original way to begin a relationship. but is edward the neighbor ?
andersse chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
so far very hot - looking forward to more!
pippapear chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
Hi. I'm so sorry to have not reviewed earlier. I'm complete reading updates n review fail at the mo. . . I loved this. I was so chuffed you wrote it based on my pics. :) plus you've extended it. :) I do hope you continue to find inspiration from my weekly picture posts. I also hope they bring you new readers. Thanks again. :) Emmy. X x
acw1 chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
good chapter. Look forward to more.
littlebunny4 chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
Loving this story! Thank you so much for continuing!
PewpewDiePie chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
oooommmiiiigggooooddd... I wants moooore! I can't wait till you update next hun!
allgirlsloveavampire chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
very sexy plz update again soon :)
ddroth34 chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
More, absolutely more, please!
eifeltwr chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
hehe...
mountainlion718 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
good beginning, :)
twiluv140 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Wow! That was hot! One more chapter? Pretty please?
auror.dep chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Dear julesames,

Wow! Just Wow!

The finis was great. I hope her courage will instigate multiple meetings of the neighbours.

Quote: My neighbor is standing there with a look of hunger and need on his face.

& mutual hunger and need will be satisfied because history loves BOLD people. More boldness leads to more action. Isn't it great? I regret so much about my own cowardice one time. It's so stupid to overanalyse 'What Others Will Think?' because in the end it absolutely doesn't matter. You, human, live with yourself and others foolishness mustn't describe your being. I know my ramblings don't relate with your beautiful peep show story but I idolize Bella's courage to unveil her sexual desire.

I'm so furious about all 'awkward silences'. Say it if you want! Nvm, Man or Woman, just talk. & we'll save so much time/energy/self-loath/pitty/regrets/others.

Do you know that 4 Seconds Is All It Takes to Feel Rejected!

It's the pause that doesn't refresh, the awkward moment that you relive over and over and over after you've realized that once again, you've put your foot in it.

Ok, no more empty words. Your story is amazing. take care and keep writing these good stories.
prettychocolate chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Ohhh... good story! Love it! I'd love to read more. Great chapter!
anda chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
OMG...this is great. incredible.

I cannot wait for the next chapter. I hope u will post it soon