Reviews for Miles Plays POP: TFS
Z LOT chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
HAH! i am reviewing my own story! this is kinda sad.
follow the halo chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
It wasn't that bad, I mean the tricks you could do while freezing water was cool. But I do wish Ubisoft would focus on finishing the story of POP 08 instead of coming up with new Assassin's Creed.
someone chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
hehe... just re-playing sands of time and it fits as well. like ubisoft released the same lame game with better looks. i think both games wouldve been better if they just skipped the fighting parts they're just utterly annoying. fighting at POP 08 looked awesome with these bright colours and stuff. i was amazed even if i just had to push two buttons but TFS... same same but different. like they were to lazy to design real opponents so they decided to just put 50 easy ones in one scene so it takes a few minutes and lookes crowded.

Hope nintendo doesnt fook up zelda as well. i really need something good to play
AKissAndAGunshot chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I totally agree with previous reviews. Give us back the sarcastic goofy guy with the scarves and gauntlet! Give us back the enigmatic azure-glowing princess!

(those two make such a cute couple. It's like they're at each other's throats one minute and smooching the next. Figuratively, of course.)
Ottsel Instinct chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Wow... just wow. I thought the game was okay, up until I read this. Now I don't even want to finish it, if that's how lame the ending is. .
OmegaCrusader chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
HAH! This is sadly true about The Forgotten Sands. I feel so frustrated at Ubisoft, those lazy French bastards, trying to distract us with tedious crap while they focus on their precious Assassin's Creed and prevent North from making a reprisal as the charming, witty, womanizing swordsman that most of us all know and love. I doubt they'll release news of a sequel to PoP08 anytime soon, much to the frustration of fans abound.
Zypher of Shadows chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Whole Heartedly AGREED my good Sir!

Come on ubi... get off your collective lazy arses and bring more of the pretty pretty water colored wonderland that was PoP 2008!

I rented this game... I beat it in 5 hours... it was sad