Reviews for Puss in Boots
ilovwinning chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Best story ever.
foxygirlchan chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Amazing! I didn't know such a jewel of a story was hidden amongst the craziness and stupidness of fanfiction! (I believe I am also to blame that wonderful stories aren't found as easily as they should be)

I really like the way you write, and this story is so wonderful. I never thought of Cait Sith that way, and surely didn't see Reeve in this perspective either.

This story is made much more wonderful by the fact that even with all the spinoffs and such, it can still survive and it can still thrive and make it's way into my head as CANON.

I can't get over little Reeve. He sounds adorable to me. The beginning had me going "WHAT?" Because I wanted to know what had happened and why Reeve had acted like that. Of course, I never thought of Cait Sith as a different concious and a part of Reeve.

I also like how you portrayed the mentality of the killer, even if it was slight. Someone willing to kill someone but then changing their mind because they were entertained. Sick and twisted and real.

Much love to your stye, your writings and all that jazz!

Magnificent job! Keep on doing what you do best!

p.s. the last page break is broken
Flarire chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
whoa thatt was quite the story *sobs* my poor Revee! il ied how you made Cait and Mogs a split personaility it fit very nicely
chibisamalove chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Not really much of a fan of Cait Sith, but this was a really moving story. Putting up the background was very interesting. It made me want to hug the little boy, though. Still, it put a very intriguing spin on that annoying little cat robot. Very nice, Princess!

Made me think about actually finishing FFVII someday...
MajinBakaHentai chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
That is a very facinating point of view on the whole Cait/Reeve thing.

I'm glad someone on LJ pointed this fic out.
Anatol Writers chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
This story has deep feelings. I knew that Reeve can be a little sick in his head, that's why he designed and created Cait Sith.

And the idea with "Puss is boots". It was wne of my favourite stories when I was little.
Aquawyrm chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
Good job. Puss in Boots has always been one of my favorite fairy-tales, for all that I've only heard it once. He's always struck me as one of the most cunning...

And I like this explination for Cait Sith (literally translated to Cat Fairy, which is neat) a lot better than some.

invisiblesplotch chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
This is incredible. i always felt that FF7 was always a very dark game despite the skillfully inserted moments of comic relief, and i always liked how each of the characters also had fairly dark and tragic pasts or at least had plenty weighing on their shoulders, and i really love how you've given cait sith's character, an underrated character i feel, who has always been dismissed too easily, such a dark and absorbing twist. i love it. You are an amazing author. i would absolutely love to see you write more of such fics, exploring each character's pasts, and putting your own spin on it. Amazing.
qirien chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Whoa! Kind of creepy, but it explains a lot . . . poor Reeve . . . you did Cait's accent very well, it's a tough one to pull of without sounding corny. :-)
Ollen70 chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Absolutely bizarre, but I mean that in a good way. This was a great piece. It's easy to see that Reeve and Cait don't talk the same way during the game, but I certainly never thought about it like this before. Absolutely wonderful work.
mooneasterbunny chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
too lazy to sign in.. your fanfic is good.. disturbing but good.
Wayens chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Honestly never played FFVII far enough to reach Cait, but I do love your characterization of him and the origin was a kicker and explained much of his eccentricities. The fact that Cait, Mog, and Reeve are one and the same is a neat thought and I would have liked to Mog's origin too ;p Maybe in a separate story? ;) Good job!
Amanda chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Bloody Brilliant. Please write more like this.

This story is also beautiful and sad.
Konie Hime chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
I really like that, although I can't really put my finger on what exactly I liked about it. Keep up the good work though!
klepto-maniac0 chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
Ahh, Princess Artemis. Your stuff never disappoints. I hadn't realized, until I looked you up as one of my reviewers, that you'd penned so many of the stories that I admire. You have a steadfast fan. Keep up the good work.