Reviews for Haunted by the past
vampiremuggle chapter 8 . 3/28/2011
update soon please! I cannot wait to read more :)

Vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
vampiremuggle chapter 7 . 3/27/2011
awesome story! update soon please!

Vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
Zoyarose chapter 6 . 3/26/2011
Oh, little Tony had to watch his mom die. I do hope they will catch the killer or killers and I hope it's Tony and Ziva that does it. Can't wait for steamy, I like steamy. :-)
NCIS Connection chapter 6 . 3/26/2011
loving this story up date soon please!
BnBfanatic chapter 6 . 3/26/2011
Very very nice story but just a couple of things in Ch 6 that were creepy for lack of better word. Tony is telling Ziva what his Dad did to him Mom but it sounded more like an author writing a story rather than a distraught person telling of the extremely traumatic murder of his own Mother. You wouldn't use adjectives like this to describe your Mommy: "... soft, perfectly pail (should be pale), English skin..." or: "... her soft, rose coloured lips...".

People don't talk like that in RL. It just left me unsettled but it's your story so you have right to ignore if you disagree.
rebecca a f chapter 5 . 3/7/2011
OH MY GIBBS! Why does it say DiNozzo? What isnt Tony telling Ziva? Ahhh, I am soo hooked on this story! Please update soon.
Zoyarose chapter 4 . 3/5/2011
Oh, this is getting interesting...can't wait to see why Tony is acting the way he is.
whitewistaria chapter 3 . 2/5/2011
I'm a little late with this review,but anyway,I love how you described the characters, all the details and the keep writing! Oh, by the way the Scooby-Doo reference is awesome
TWHATT18 chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
has been really good!im sooo glad you didn't make ziva into one of those wimpy girls who she soon!cant wait to read more.33
ChEmMiE chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
Whats tony thinking about? I wanna know, so update soon! :)
DiNUTZzo chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
Great chapter Fred was always my favourite in scooby doo. Keep it up!
ILuvPelicans chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
I really like your story so far and hope that you update soon.
TivaBanana chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
I wanna know what happens next!
KYTIVAFAN chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
glad to see a new story from you. Hope you haven't given up on the older ones.
ChEmMiE chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
Ooh, me likes! Excited for an update!