Reviews for 4 Succession
If Alex smells bad, is the Round Table going to notice?
Darkhellia chapter 38 . 11/30/2014
This reminds me of the Jack in the Box chapter from Unpredictable. That was just as funny as this chapter was.
Commisar Admiral Kordoshky chapter 53 . 9/28/2014
LOL! I've seen it all now! XD Hellsing would be very amused. I know I am! Oh, I think I've read about everything about Ghasts now! XXD But nice job! Do continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
omg, that was the sweetest thing ever. I'm, like, in love. so beautiful, I can't...
Euphoracle chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
That's sweet.
Moontan chapter 37 . 1/29/2014
I liked this small chapter here, taking the view point away from the main characters for a moment to see what the parents at the park are seeing.
Moontan chapter 32 . 1/29/2014
Childhood now is treated a lot differently than childhood in the late 1400's. Looks like someone is making up for lost time. A lot of it. It's understandable how that sort of innocence would be a fascination for Alucard.
Moontan chapter 23 . 1/29/2014
Considering the track record of vampires in general, most of them probably didn't have a lot of such attention from willing, non-afraid participants, which means it would be quite an undocumented phenomenon.

I really enjoy how you take the world and expand it a lot beyond what is seen in the show(s). It's still Hellsing, but you've gone back to the man Vlad III quite a few times and his history. This was set up in the Ultimate (and manga apparently), but you've run further with it, and that is quite awesome.
Moontan chapter 21 . 1/29/2014
An interesting argument here. I do like that Anderson is still distinctly Christian in his view point, but he has become less about the form and ritual and more about the compassion. Very nice.
Moontan chapter 20 . 1/29/2014
Bits of our lives do come into our writing, don't they. The chicken slippers are precious.
Moontan chapter 18 . 1/29/2014
Very interesting, bringing together the creatures he can shape change into and aspects of his personality. Obviously some research has gone into the animals; while wolves are well known pack animals, it's less widely known how gregarious bats really are. Magnificent animals, really. So far this is one of my favorite chapters of this particular story.
Moontan chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Hmmmm. A very interesting notion here, and not a take I've seen yet. I'm quite curious to see where it will lead.
Cruznick06 chapter 32 . 1/5/2014
Yet again you've made me chuckle. I'm going to have to poke around and read your other work sometime when class isn't a few hours away. Great job on this.
Cruznick06 chapter 18 . 1/5/2014
1.) Love everything you've written so far. It's very entertaining and has made me laugh and cry. Kudos.

2.) Thank you for finally being another human being who uses the term "Thought bunny." I personally use "Plot bunnies" but still. That's the closest I have ever found to someone else using the term. Now I can prove I am not alone. Sorry for how incoherent this might be. It's about 2:20am right now.
AracyaDragonpet chapter 53 . 1/3/2014
Ahh! Baby ghasts are so cute! Poor Alex though! Thanks for the update! Also, if it's New Years, don't the ghasts get cold?