Reviews for 4 Succession
3 never mind about my question on the previous chapter
TheDevilMayCare chapter 51 . 10/3/2016
? why is this blank
TheDevilMayCare chapter 32 . 10/2/2016
XD ahaha hang on the fridge is classic
Akuma-Heika chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
QWhy are the chapters all over the place?
XFireXStoneX chapter 54 . 5/15/2016
lol
geekgirl4ever chapter 36 . 3/2/2016
The problem is when the parents couldn't care less.
kinigget chapter 7 . 1/31/2016
Okay

I am enjoying this
kinigget chapter 2 . 1/31/2016
So far this actually seems pretty decent.
Would not have expected this premise to make so much sense
sherryfanfic1999 chapter 22 . 1/16/2016
I might be wrong, but is not Alucard 'The Dracula' when he is in control of most of his power? I don't know what i was watching, but Alucard transformed into this handsome man with facial hair and armor that was black. I thought Walter called him Dracula. Even in the flashback they called him Dracule or Vlad or something. So how is it he would be touring where he once lived? Is it not who he is? If not, he still BADASS! That man looked good. Thanks for the reads.
sherryfanfic1999 chapter 8 . 1/16/2016
Ooooooh, how cute!Such love.
sherryfanfic1999 chapter 6 . 1/16/2016
Hahahahaha! Just(ID)hahahaha! O.M.G!Thanks.
sherryfanfic1999 chapter 4 . 1/16/2016
Oh my word, that was funny! Poor Alex. I bet he had some on his person(undies) hidden. Hahaha! I like the nickname also. Thanks for the reads though.
DaughteroftheMafia chapter 54 . 1/14/2016
AHHHHHHHHHH I DONT THINK IVE EVER BEEN SO EXCITED FOR AN UPDATE THIS STORY IS LITERALLY ONE OF MY FAVORITE ON FANFIC AND ITS SO GLORIOUS AND NOW ITS BEEN UPDATED YOU DESERVE AN AWARD MY LADY ANYTHING YOU WANT YOURE MY HERO AND IM FREAKING OUT AND NEED TO CALM DOWN BUT I CANT BECAUSE IM. SO. E. X. C. I. T. E. D! THIS STORY WAS AMAZING THE STAR SYSTEM WAS AMAZING ALUCARD WAS AMAZING THE CENTIPEDES WERE AMAZING EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS WAS AMAZING AND I JUST CANT EVEN ANYMORE!
blackwolfgirl88 chapter 54 . 1/13/2016
Omg lol to funny,nice chapter
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 54 . 1/13/2016