Reviews for Hey Baby, I Think I Wanna Marry You
ali chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
ok so you give me invitation letter of your country.
FallenPatches chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I laughed really hard during Lavi's vows the best part was when he promised to kill all the spiders
July Cece chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Nya it's really... cute *w*

Lavi is adorable in your OS and even if Kanda isn't seme (I prefer ") he is in character and it's fabulous )

I like the reaction of Kanda. He accepts the engagment without saying it directly and Lavi understand him... just with one look... it's so beautiful *o*

I love your OS

Congrat's
kaedetenshi chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
this has to be the most adorable laviXkanda fic I read _

love love love it!
GGL-HY chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
OMG so cute!

Especially the vows, I was like "Ooooooh so cuuute! *0*"; and the honeymoon was pretty cool to *nosebleed*, even if I prefer when Kanda is on top, but he was IC so I don't mind!

Anyway, really good job!
Yuu13 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
That was the most adorable LaviYu fic I have ever read! I fucking loved it! It cracked me up xD

And the Father was really funny too XD

Keep up the good work!
noircorda chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
i was melting! it was a really soft and nice set up, i really enjoyed it (imaging a blushing and cute kanda and a super crazy and ever happy lavi u)keep up with the hard work ;)
ForeverFalling86 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Oh dear Lord. You've no idea how long I've been waiting for someone to write a LaviYu to this song! The first time I heard it, I thought of them. For some reason, it just fits them so perfectly. I agree with you on the whole Glee thing. I'm not a fan of the show but I go on Youtube and check out their versions of the songs I like, to see what they're doing. I didn't like the song itself, but the scene always makes me smile. There's nothing better than a good wedding. Anyway, this story was amazingly written and I've just fallen in love with it. Thanks for the great read,

ForeverFalling.
nightingaleofverona chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Lovely fic!
xiaohong0917 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
This. is. beautiful! I love that they're in character! You write so simply too. Very easyto understand! Ack! So sweet .
lovelylove91248 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I love this! Best fic from you!
BlindBeyondSight chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
ASDKJGLA;SJGD;KAGDSA THIS IS THE CUTEST THING EVER. PFFFT.

It's also the funniest. Grinning like a maniac doesn't occur to a yaoi fangirl veteran like me. I've seen/read enough yaoi for everyone in the world to read so I've become somewhat apathetic to romance. But this was just hilarious! And what makes it better is that they're both so paifully in character, too! It makes every realistic and I love the scenes you paint with the shades of their personalities. It was a fun read that flew by quickly (to my partial disdain) in the most fantastic way. You made me fall in love with this pairing all over again.

Thanks for the lovely fic, it's entertaining, beautiful, and so well written. Cheers!
Kataru chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
LMAO that was very entertaining, I keep on smiling over. They're just sooo cute! and for SMUT! yaay Thanks for sharing!
teethandnails chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
aksksasjaka loved it. That Lavi and Kanda interaction was so perfect, and the whole concept, adorable. Nice work.
Milijelly chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
You know what? I think I'm in love with this story, and also your sense of humor in particular... Kanda was soooo adorable and I can't help but liked his tsundereness in this fic :3

Can't say anything more because others before me have probably said it all *faves*