Reviews for Satisfaction Revenge
horsesrules chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
yes its good write more
NatalieLynn chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
I just found this and really like what you have so far. I'll be anxiously awaiting the next chapter!
thejellybeanbear chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
This is very strong opening to a story. You have set up so many possibilities for where this can go. I can't wait for Jasper to come in. He is the perfect person to help Bella to make Edward anticipation for more is killing me.
TayLizSouth34 chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
You did great please update soon!
Kati-Mouse9595 chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
Aw, thank you fir the shoutout! And onto my review of the chapter... WHAT A CREEPY BASTARD! Sick vampire... God I can't wait until he dies, I mean he will die in this fix right? Cause as soon as Jasper finds out, ooh you better run Edward cause you've never seen the God of War. Especially when he's pissed. Gosh I can't wait to see what happens next! Please update soon!
bamagal110 chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
SO HE RAPED HER BITE HER AND JUST LEFT HER THERE TO CHANGE WHY WOULD HE DO THAT
mssmith chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
Pretty good story, I'm almost afraid to subscribe though, because it sounds like it takes you a long time to update. The chapters are SO short, that I am not sure that I would be willing to wait too long for an update, then be disappointed by how short it will be. Thanks for sharing.
Perminatly Lost In Thought chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
Ooooooo the Major's gonna be pissed! I sence a pissed off Rose too
cathy29jes chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
hello,

WOW,I hope that Bella will succed to take revenge but really wicked ,

excellent chapitre ,

cathy
Mai397 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
i think this is a totally great idea for a story and a really awesome start! you should definitely keep writing this story! love it~!
TayLizSouth34 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
This is so good please update soon!
Kati-Mouse9595 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Actually, it sounds really awesome. I love evil Edward cause it's hilarious and terrifying watching the golden boy that everyone obsessed over be a completely creepy jerk. Plus Jasper saving that day is always a plus. I like how you're Edward wasn't a cliche evil Edward and I sincerely can't wait for the next chapter. I don't think you need a beta by the way, you're grammars pretty good already . Please update soon!
sacoyawild chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
ohmygodd! What the hell is edward going to do! Update asap! Ill be sitting here thinking hes gonna try and take a chunk out of her neck!
Bellaangel383 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011